FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oh No! Say It Ain't True Tie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Look at how Tie is spending his retirement.

Check this!

I don't think he's the pimp on this one... :lol:
Old news.

removed by dp... you guys are trying to get me fired, aren't you?
having the NSFW tag come up after you view the post from the link on the frontpage isn't good enough...

darkpuppet,Sep 26 2006, 12:28 PM Wrote:having the NSFW tag come up after you view the post from the link on the frontpage isn't good enough...
[right][snapback]208538[/snapback][/right]

Hey don't blame me, blame your cohort. :lol:
My bad.

sorry.
I think I will [Image: ban.gif] him
i dont understand.. i didnt even understand why there was a nsfw tag anyway.. its about domi
BerinG,Sep 26 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:i dont understand.. i didnt even understand why there was a nsfw tag anyway.. its about domi
[right][snapback]208555[/snapback][/right]

you missed the pic of Belinda Stranauch in the lace underwear. Don't worry, its nothing special.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 26 2006, 01:59 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Sep 26 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:i dont understand.. i didnt even understand why there was a nsfw tag anyway.. its about domi
[right][snapback]208555[/snapback][/right]

you missed the pic of Belinda Stranauch in the lace underwear. Don't worry, its nothing special.
[right][snapback]208560[/snapback][/right]
ahhh ok.. i was thinking "did someone sneak in the arena showers and take a picture of
Domi naked"
BerinG,Sep 26 2006, 02:01 PM Wrote:ahhh ok.. i was thinking "did someone sneak in the arena showers and take a picture of
Domi naked"
[right][snapback]208561[/snapback][/right]

Nope but that's a good idea. Could get $10,000 bucks if someone sold that to the Sun.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 26 2006, 02:05 PM Wrote:Nope but that's a good idea.  Could get $10,000 bucks if someone sold that to the Sun.
[right][snapback]208562[/snapback][/right]
or get a settlment from Domi :P
BerinG,Sep 26 2006, 02:21 PM Wrote:or get a settlment from Domi :P
[right][snapback]208564[/snapback][/right]

A settlement from Domi would be a severe b***hslapping... *cough* i mean beating. :lol:
I wonder what the ex Mrs. Domi is up to these days...

I could live off the child support payments quite comfortably I think...
darkpuppet,Sep 26 2006, 03:17 PM Wrote:I wonder what the ex Mrs. Domi is up to these days...

[right][snapback]208581[/snapback][/right]

Hell yeah, what she's asking for ($45K/month according to the Toronto Sun) is almost my salary for a year! :blink:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 26 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 26 2006, 03:17 PM Wrote:I wonder what the ex Mrs. Domi is up to these days...

[right][snapback]208581[/snapback][/right]

Hell yeah, what she's asking for ($45K/month according to the Toronto Sun) is almost my salary for a year! :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]208587[/snapback][/right]

i think its 15K for the 3 kids and 30K for her. Shouldnt it be the other way around?
Yup. Spoiled brats. <_<
Belinda lives accross the street from me. I'll have to keep an eye out for Domi lurking around in the middle of the night.

Belinda has this HUUUUUUGE riding stable along with a Security guard with his own house. My back yard faces Magna International.

Perhaps I should've tried to get Belinda... Not because she's hot but... If Tie can get her, I can surely get a piece!

I know I'm better looking than Tie.
:lol:
Alien-Tek,Sep 26 2006, 08: Wrote:Belinda lives accross the street from me. I'll have to keep an eye out for Domi lurking around in the middle of the night.

Belinda has this HUUUUUUGE riding stable along with a Security guard with his own house. My back yard faces Magna International.

Perhaps I should've tried to get Belinda... Not because she's hot but... If Tie can get her, I can surely get a piece!

I know I'm better looking than Tie.
:lol:
[right][snapback]208633[/snapback][/right]

Dude even if you weren't better looking than that mug, you'd beat him on brains easily :P

Where in Aurora do you live anyways? My father lives on Knowles Cres.

NefCanuck
Can someone put the pic of Belinda Stranauch in the cage. I am pissed that I missed that. :angry:
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 26 2006, 11:08 PM Wrote:Can someone put the pic of Belinda Stranauch in the cage.  I am pissed that I missed that. :angry:
[right][snapback]208663[/snapback][/right]

step 1: goto http://www.google.com
step 2: type "belinda stronach" into search field
step 3: click on 'images' link at top of page.
step 4: enjoy.

step 2 and 3 can be done in any order.

Pages: 1 2