FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stock Centre Caps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looking to buy 4 centre caps for cheap

centre caps are suppose to be of stock 16" alloys (just like the ones i had before)

Ford wants $29.99 per one!!!!!!!

here's what they look like

[Image: centrecap.jpg]
lol Ive never lost one. lol My buddie said go to the mall and just swipe one.
Mason,Sep 23 2006, 06:25 PM Wrote:lol Ive never lost one. lol My buddie said go to the mall and just swipe one.
[right][snapback]208229[/snapback][/right]

lol be careful what you say, you may become targetted based on your friend's advice.
Mason,Sep 23 2006, 06:25 PM Wrote:lol Ive never lost one. lol My buddie said go to the mall and just swipe one.

:unsure: That's great advice, so if your buddy can make such simple 'rules' i'm sure your car parts wouldn't last long neither, would they? I've never been ripped off, and wouldn't think of ripping someone else off. I've heard of dealers being ripped off, but people on the street, that's just stupid.

Best of luck finding them Nick, I know people sell their wheels, but considering the dealer value, you won't find many for sale as they sell with the stockers. Try a wrecker yard yet?
I'd like to get a set of these for cheap, but yeah the problem is they sell with the rims. Definitely dont want to pay dealer prices on all 4 of them..
just got to e-bay. you'll find them under a search heading, if anything try e-bay.co.uk if you can't find any in north america
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2000-2006-Ford-Focus-Ce...1QQcmdZViewItem

That's the only auction I could find on ebay.ca. Not overly cheap, but better than $30 each.

Hmm.. the link wont work for some reason, I just searched for "focus center caps" though.. only thing is that guy doesn't list the cost of shipping to Canada, so it might not be any cheaper after all.
i should of really sold my stock 16's without those caps and just keep them for my st200's......now its just a hustle to find them...but there's no way im going to a dealer....
Mason you're an idiot. :rolleyes:
I have one set

say 60 bucks shipped in canada

paypal me @

mistertonyyang@gmail.com

I'll ship when payment is recieved
Zoom,Sep 29 2006, 02:37 PM Wrote:I have one set

say 60 bucks shipped in canada

paypal me @

mistertonyyang@gmail.com

I'll ship when payment is recieved
[right][snapback]209307[/snapback][/right]

Don't buy anything from this guy ^^^

For 10 bucks more, you can get NEW ones from the dealer.

Hey Nikiter, I hear Mason has 4 of 'em... and his buddy can get him more for cheap! :rolleyes: at least we know where to point the cops...

btw... check zoom's feedback here... not a lot of happy buyers lately, so "buyer beware".
Mason is an idiot.

Bar none.

yea i'll pass on ZOOM's invite......too many negative feedbacks......

anyways im still on a search
alright, to asert myself back into the proper light of focus canada,

IF you agree to the 60 dollars,

I will ship them to you FIRST. Once you recieve them you can paypal me afterwards.

I will also be sending them via express post, so we will be able to track the progrss of them as well.

this is all up to you. This is all in good faith of getting back into good graces of other members here.

Sometimes things go wrong and I realize the onus is on the seller, but this should be a step in the right direction.
$50 and you're on and will get my positive feedback

cheers
alright deal. 50 bucks cdn shipped.

they are just sitting here anyways.

I'll ship em monday.

Zoom,Sep 30 2006, 02:38 AM Wrote:alright deal. 50 bucks cdn shipped.

they are just sitting here anyways.

I'll ship em monday.
[right][snapback]209433[/snapback][/right]

pm sent
ANTHONYD,Sep 29 2006, 03:26 PM Wrote:Mason is an idiot.

Bar none.
[right][snapback]209322[/snapback][/right]

Hey why dont you read the post again s*** for brains. I didnt say I thought of it, and I didnt say I stole them so piss of.

Quote:lol be careful what you say, you may become targetted based on your friend's advice.

And what is that oscar. Dont go talking about peoples things goin missing it might make you look guilty.

And thats that.
that Zoom guy was suppose to send me those caps like 3 weeks ago.....and no word from him

wow....that guy deserves all that negative feedback, no joke
Pages: 1 2