FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada Toques Now Available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone, I'm pleased to announce that we've received our first batch of focuscanada toques!

Enjoy those cold morning window scraping sessions in style...

[Image: fc-toque.jpg]

To order your toque(s), please send paypal payment of $15 per toque and $3 shipping to toques@focuscanada.net or orders@focuscanada.net.

(ie. 1 toque would cost $18, 2 toques would cost $33....etc etc...)

Toques will be sent via canada post.

You would think thhat your "model" would be smiling, realizing that their precious gray matter will be nice and toasty warm this winter with that attractive headgear.
As soon as I get home and can set up paypal, I'll be ordering two.
^-- haha.. unfortunately, our budget doesn't afford us decent models... for that I apologize.

If anyone would rather send a cheque or money order, please PM me for info...
darkpuppet,Oct 6 2009, 10:09 AM Wrote:^-- haha.. unfortunately, our budget doesn't afford us decent models... for that I apologize.
[right][snapback]295551[/snapback][/right]
You should get Ashly to model one in exchange for a freebie.

...And fire your marketing consultant.

:lol:
I want one but I have no credit. Is cash available as a method of payment if we arange a pick up?
yup.. cash is acceptable -- we can arrange a meet.. I should be free on Monday, and Wednesday... or let me know what works better for you.
Order sent! :D

And I labelled myself my xbox live gamertag rather than my FC.net userid lol Just so you know...
thanks for the orders guys .. toques will be in the mail tomorrow.
Order sent for two.
anyone get their head-warmers yet?
Hopefully Tuesday... it's getting cold out! lol Damn mail to and from tdot takes forever from/to Hamilton! (always has, always will it seems)
darkpuppet,Oct 9 2009, 09:42 PM Wrote:anyone get their head-warmers yet?
[right][snapback]295791[/snapback][/right]

Oldeguy and I got ours. Got say, love the touque, now we just have to make sure which one belongs to the other.
darkpuppet,Oct 9 2009, 09:42 PM Wrote:anyone get their head-warmers yet?
[right][snapback]295791[/snapback][/right]
Got mine today ... they look great ... kids love 'em.
darkpuppet,Oct 7 2009, 03:49 PM Wrote:yup.. cash is acceptable -- we can arrange a meet.. I should be free on Monday, and Wednesday... or let me know what works better for you.
[right][snapback]295658[/snapback][/right]

Sorry I wasn't paying attention to this thread. We need to arrange a meet up spot. Its getting cold walking the doggies at night.
Small complaint........I have to wear it now............was hoping to wait for colder weather in late November, not early October.