FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got My Winter Car And Focus Insured...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i was shopping around for prices and got a good price at belair, so i decided to see what a price would be with both mustang and focus.... well currently i pay 3400~/yr on the focus, i am now paying ~2500/yr for BOTH mustang and focus under me, focus fully covered and 500 deductable on collision and comprehensive and liability on mustang. its costing me LESS to insure both vehicles with belair then it was for just the fofo with pilot. YAY!

heres some pics from the weekend after having some beater modding fun and my buddies "sextra" that i tinted the tails on (he only paid 200 bucks for the car!)

[Image: 8232_1177187683572_1644510060_481446_6405744_n.jpg]
[Image: 8232_1177189083607_1644510060_481449_3629005_n.jpg]
THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with Belair too, dirty cheap insurance compared to everyone else.
I've been with Belair since I got out of ticket trouble. I haven't been able to find anywhere cheaper.

Oh, and, "MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" :lol:

Why you would do that to a set of 10-holes is beyond me... :iono:
hahaha ya were totally doing a ghetto winter beater thing right now, bright wheels, PVC intakes, Cherry bomb mufflers, tinted tail lights and putting numbers on the side to pretend like they are derby cars HAHA

the wheels are jokes tho, i love em, as gay as they may be, they look pretty dope for 10$ of bright green engine paint
Bel Air Direct is very cheap! I pay $154 a month for the Trans Am and the Focus...... thats pretty damn good. I have kept my record clean for 3.5 yrs so I kno that helps. Hopefully I can keep it that way! Nice beater btw lol. My buddy use to have one for a beater as well..... soooo much fun :lol:
i find it so funny that the mustang is your winter car. :D :D you wont be doing any drifting will you.
Jmountney1,Oct 5 2009, 07:01 PM Wrote:i find it so funny that the mustang is your winter car.  :D  :D  you wont be doing any drifting will you.
[right][snapback]295522[/snapback][/right]

drifting? whats that?

hellz yes im going to be doing some drifting, only on private property of course, but for the most part, where ever the snow banks take me is where i will go!

also, i just fitted a BBK intake from a 94 5.0l that i had sitting on my shelf of goodies... thats right, true cold air!

ive got some work to do tho, i need to plug one spot where a vacuum line connects to the intake as the 2.3L doesnt have one in the intake pipe to plug into it, also had to modify the end where it bolts into the body, no i just have a filter sitting in the front quarter panel, pics to come when it run 100%
Gotta luv Bel Air There the cheapest Ive ever had and not sure but I can't see your pics.
BBK + Tape and a stock chunk off the focus intake = a wiked loud Cold Air Intake

[Image: 8232_1178338952353_1644510060_485521_3110056_n.jpg]