FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gas Prices ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i was driving through oshawa last night and wow the fule prices were amazing?

i wanna know what everyone else is paying
i think this morning it was 84 or 86 in Kitchener
77.9 on Applby this A.M.
Lowest Regular Gas Prices in the Last 24 Hours
Price Station Area Time
70.9 Sunoco Vaughan Wed
11:37 PM

Yonge & Clark
70.9 Sunoco Vaughan Wed
11:29 PM

Clark & Bathurst
72.9 Petro Canada Toronto - North Wed
11:31 PM

Dufferin & Steeles
72.9 Esso Toronto - North Wed
11:14 PM

Yonge & Steeles
72.9 Petro Canada Vaughan Wed
10:08 PM

Courtesy of http://www.torontogasprices.com/
it was $0.870L last night near my place in Kitchener Stupid thing was last week it was $0.809L
If it's 77 cents/L down there they can hurry up and drop it here too then. We're around 92 cents/L here today.
79.5cents/L in Hamilton this afternoon.
we just jumped to 85.0
78 CENTS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
I paid 80 cents/L just last night before it dropped down to around 70 cents/L.
77 or lower here in Ottawa! Paid 73 last weekend!
I smell mid term elections :)
76.5 at the Sunoco on Prince of Wales
paid 83.5 for premium yesterday (3 cents cheaper on thursdays) and regular was 80.5 ..

Ottawa screws people with the premium.. its always like 10 cents more than regular.. the gaz is cheaper in general but when it comes to premium, i noticed that it was cheaper in relation to regular in Gatineau
BerinG,Sep 22 2006, 08:48 AM Wrote:paid 83.5 for premium yesterday (3 cents cheaper on thursdays) and regular was 80.5 ..

Ottawa screws people with the premium.. its always like 10 cents more than regular.. the gaz is cheaper in general but when it comes to premium, i noticed that it was cheaper in relation to regular in Gatineau
[right][snapback]208039[/snapback][/right]

It's not just Ottawa, everywhere in the Greater Toronto Area the spread between regular and premium is t least ten cents per litre. When regular was around $1.10 a litre here the spread went as high as twelve cents a litre in some places. <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 22 2006, 09:54 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Sep 22 2006, 08:48 AM Wrote:paid 83.5 for premium yesterday (3 cents cheaper on thursdays) and regular was 80.5 ..

[right][snapback]208039[/snapback][/right]

It's not just Ottawa, everywhere in the Greater Toronto Area the spread between regular and premium is t least ten cents per litre. When regular was around $1.10 a litre here the spread went as high as twelve cents a litre in some places. <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]208059[/snapback][/right]

yet this is not the case here in Gatineau where the regular gas prices are usually a tad higher than Ottawa, but the premium is only maybe 6-7 cents more than regular..
My BF is paying 20c per litre more for Sunoco super high octane... when we're paying nothing (comparatively), he's still paying well over 1$ per litre...
ZX5chica,Sep 22 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:My BF is paying 20c per litre more for Sunoco super high octane... when we're paying nothing (comparatively), he's still paying well over 1$ per litre...
[right][snapback]208078[/snapback][/right]

Yeah now that's retarded. I wonder about 94 here in Gatineau.. although we only have it at Petro, no Sunoco. I remember getting gas when the prices were high ( and i mean like 1.20 high), I wanted to cry pressing the Premium button.. but hey, gotta pay to play!
BerinG,Sep 22 2006, 10:45 AM Wrote:but hey, gotta pay to play!
[right][snapback]208084[/snapback][/right]

True to that....

Oh I wish I had a reason for my car to need premium :)
ZX5chica,Sep 22 2006, 11:48 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Sep 22 2006, 10:45 AM Wrote:but hey, gotta pay to play!
[right][snapback]208084[/snapback][/right]

True to that....

Oh I wish I had a reason for my car to need premium :)
[right][snapback]208086[/snapback][/right]

Hehe yeah and then you wish you could still put down the same power and still use regular gas :lol: Ah well thats life.. until eletric or hydrogen cars take the lead..
Pages: 1 2