FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Those That Can Not Attend The Niagara Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We want to include everyone we can in the photo contest for the front page, so here is your chance to change history by having your car on the front page of FC.net for no less than one year.
We want you to have fun too.
So go out and snap a few pics. Good ones. Not your average run of the mill pics but something spectacular. Get the creative juices flowing.

But............. and here's the but.

You have to take the picture(of your car and not something NSFW) and submit it only, and I said only people on Sunday September 24th.
So you will be fighting alongside us for the right to be No.1 for a year.
Those that prepost ahead of schedule will be disqualified.
Those that take a Spring picture with tulips in bloom will also be disqualified. The picture must be taken on September 24th, and a little proof of the date would be great (take two pics of the same set up, one with a Sept. 24th newspaper).
Do what you have to do.

But play along with us.

And Puppet said he would throw a gas card your way for helping us find a new picture on the site. So prizes too.

[Image: cruse9.jpg]
Nice Idea!
what if we go to the bbq and take some pics at home L8r that night some under the stars shots
ZX3_2NV,Sep 18 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:what if we go to the bbq and take some pics at home L8r that night some under the stars shots
[right][snapback]207590[/snapback][/right]
Never thought of that. I will leave that possibility open for those that wish to attend and submit pictures later.
So to answer your question, yes, anyone can participate as long as the picture comes in on September 24th.
meford4u,Sep 18 2006, 11:05 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Sep 18 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:what if we go to the bbq and take some pics at home L8r that night some under the stars shots
Never thought of that. I will leave that possibility open for those that wish to attend and submit pictures later.
So to answer your question, yes, anyone can participate as long as the picture comes in on September 24th.
[right][snapback]207597[/snapback][/right]

What about us non-digital people? Can you give me a day to get my film developed ?? I won't use time stamp, but I will take a paper with me as my first shot?
ZX3guy2000,Sep 18 2006, 11:57 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 18 2006, 11:05 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]207597[/snapback][/right]

What about us non-digital people? Can you give me a day to get my film developed ?? I won't use time stamp, but I will take a paper with me as my first shot?
[right][snapback]207603[/snapback][/right]
I think we can accomodate for that. Just make sure there is some way we can tell you took the picture on Sunday Sept. 24th.
Don't forget to get out there and take some pictures!
I'm going to be in Petawawa that day visiting my bro! So I'll try and use thier digital as well as my 35 mm !!!!
Today is the day!
I can't take pictures worth a damn...
Not very nice weather here in Petawawa...but I'll see what I can do!

Too many clouds!