FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Life Updated......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been a very long time since I have posted and although I recognize some members here I t seems that there is a great number of you I dont....greetings too all...

In a little over a year my life has been turned upside down and right side up ....

here is the short story for those of you who may actually give two shi....

-august 19th 2005, 11:21 pm...left my wife ....done
-some time in august somehow completely screwed up a good friendship not entirely sure how I did this but no doubt It had a great deal to do with were my head was at at the time (read as f... up)
-sept 2005, rediscover the female species....lots of them
-oct 2005 wife gets Focus, what are you gonna do
-nov 2005 war of roses in full bloom.....watch my bank account go the wrong way fast
-construction business is bloom by end of 2005.....
- new years in Miami.....I love women ( go to the "cleavlander.com")
-war still rages in new year but I have won every battle , morally and literally, getting better with the kids etc. life is as normal as can be considering
-Meet a new girl. a good one
-land a very lucritive project in feb 2006 , I like money
- victory in war is emenent by march, but many things left to work out.
-business is printing money during first quarter of 2006
-sold family house in Old South London....profit 140K in 3 1/2 years
- give the "ex" a huge cheque ( half of profit plus half of substantial equity) This sucks balls.
- girlfriend and I buy new house....538k overlooking springbank park in London. it has an acre of forest attached
- bought myself a Benz....clk320 convertable
-renovating our 4500 sq ft house. build a kick ass media room. magazine quality plus two new baths kitchen etc, etc
- house recently appraises for 710k with reno.....
-done to date

I am happy
Glad to hear everything is slowly coming together. Stay strong and it should only get better!

And I have to ask, any plans for a new Focus? :lol: With the beauty your driving now, a nice little tuner could be in the picture, right?
got a feeling I am gonna get the focus back.....just the way the deals with the ex are working out....
not sure I know what I will do with it when I get it back as she has banged it up pretty bad....which if you knew the car it was absolutely spotless....

casualty of war....

kinda goofy how I ended up with the Benz....truthfully as beutifull as it is it really was not what I was looking for. Having said that crusing around with the top down in a black on black clk is not to hard to take....I was actually looking for an Audi s4...but scored a humdinger of a deal on this car....

the focus corners better.....
Good for you I am going thru your '05 as we speak, The house is big when I am the only one in it
wow ......I really thought you guys would make it....I really did....ther is no words for how bad I feel for you and your family....

I may have some credibilty problems with you right now but trust me when I tell you that keeping cool is how to get through ....what ever path this thing takes...I know you will take tha high road ....you allways do...

jebus man......I am unbeleivably upset for you guys

I will tell you one thing you will learn in the coming months all that is good about yourself and all that is bad....embrace both as it will tell you a little something about how to live a happy life in the future...

by the way.....I think I got an extra ticket for the Who here in london....want it? were having a bash before .....gonna be a hell of a night....
DD1,Sep 17 2006, 09:56 PM Wrote:Good for you I am going thru your '05 as we speak, The house is big when I am the only one in it
[right][snapback]207441[/snapback][/right]
That really sucks with all the hard work you've been putting in for the family.

Best of luck to you both.
I swear the Taliban had something good going, to bad they had to go crazy.....
Guys on this board have a tendancy to bounce back with great ease.

Way to go!

WELCOME BACK!
DD1,Sep 17 2006, 09:56 PM Wrote:Good for you I am going thru your '05 as we speak, The house is big when I am the only one in it
[right][snapback]207441[/snapback][/right]

s*** don, sorry to hear... next time im in the brant i'll buy ya a beer.
ANTHONYD,Sep 18 2006, 07:45 AM Wrote:Guys on this board have a tendancy to bounce back with great ease.

Way to go!

WELCOME BACK!
[right][snapback]207482[/snapback][/right]

thanks......
dad,Sep 18 2006, 12:27 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 18 2006, 07:45 AM Wrote:Guys on this board have a tendancy to bounce back with great ease.

Way to go!

WELCOME BACK!
[right][snapback]207482[/snapback][/right]

thanks......
[right][snapback]207516[/snapback][/right]

Post pics of the car!

:postpics:
if the girl friend would ever get out of it I would take a picture....but it looks exactly like this.....

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...75&adid=5491041