FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Joe's Ford Gt Tt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/17d6...83c01421e14.htm

the download link
http://www.torquenstein.net/movies/imv/I...esGTTT.wmv

It's the movie all of us ford gt guys have been waiting for of Joe's Twin Turbo Ford GT.... 1012whp, so far

I cannot describe how brutally fast it is.... it's out of this world.

He has also got a new engine done for the car that should be good for near 1400whp.... What loosing to a busa will make you do

Just watch the video, you will never regret it.

Some comments from svt performance

DBK
"It is ANYTHING but a dyno queen. It may not be the best drag strip car in the world (because it's not meant for that, it's meant to be driven!), but I would throw down money against 99.9% of the street cars in the country. I sat there with a G in my wallet contemplating making the bet Joe wouldn't take because he only races for fun against the juiced GSXR-1000. That was a mistake. Let me reiterate, the car WALKED a bike that traps nearly 150mph STOCK that also had nitrous when they raced past 160mph. This same car went nearly 50mph faster on a relatively short roadtrack than any other car had ever gone, including stock GT's."

The new engine is ready for the cars which is suppose to be using a stock gt block, carillo rods, diamond pistons, done up heads and valvetrain etc..... Also bigger turbo's so i expect over 1400whp with it myself actually
Three mins into the video... and damn. What a beauty!

I love how they describe the Greddy boost controller being used in the gt setup! lmao!

Seeing the needle climb like that... unbelievable! I'll try and stop adding comments now, only a few more mins to go with the vid... :lol:
HOLY SHIATZU BALLS!!! :o
Even the first one was wicked....got a long wait for the second one, but then again, should be worth it. Maybe it's time to score a GT Mustang, and put the Kenne Bell S/C on it....that'd be good for a fair bit of punch...poor mans GT...lol
that IS f***in sick

"it's not a dyno queen", but needs 115+ octane to make the HP.

as impressive as it is.. show me something that'll do it on 91 octane without waiting a half day for the turbo to spool (sorry supra owners!)...