FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Top 10 Most Beautiful Cars In The World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Top 10 Most Beautiful

Digest and Discuss.

I can't say that I like most of them.

The one that does catch my eye is the 1930 Mercedes. Followed by the Veyron and the Zonda.
i agree with everything but the Rolls Royce and Zonda.
I was surprised by that..... I actually think most of those cars belong there.

Eleanor.... wouldn't call that straight-up automotive beauty, but definintely a sexy car. The Rolls.... not beauty, just large, austintacious, and commands respect. The Zonda.... Hmm.... prefer the Maserati MC12 if we're talking modern Italian penis extensions.

Surprised there's no Porsches there.... give me an early 911..... that, to me, is sex on wheels.
I do like the Bugatti... but I agree totally Casper, Porsche makes some serious looking cars. Always been one of my dream vehicles, one for me, and one for my dad. (right after I acquire all my daily driver/somewhat exotic/tuner cars)
the thing is with all of those cars they were built in very small numbers, not something you see everyday. how many Zondas or Bugattis do you see in Toronto compaired to the number of Porsches.

and the Jaguar E Type is the ultimate in penis extensions.
over 100 years of cars...I think its impossible to make a list with just 10 on it!!

i could make top tens from just manufacturers--
The Zonda and Veryon don't do it for me...love the Aston and the Jag, I agree that Porsche was missing from that list, as well as the original GT40...