FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: 2003 Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
03 ZX3- Twilight Blue, factory rear discs option. Power locks, Power windows, Working A/C, 5 speed transmission, New battery, drive belt, and recent tires were installed all less than 6 months ago.

car is in perfect working condition, driven daily to work and back, lady driven.

passed e test a couple months ago with extremely low readings.
car was extremely well maintained and always kept clean. mechanic said car MIGHT need an o2 sensor soon, but isnt affecting it yet.

190,000km

$3800 obo

[Image: 8624fei_20.jpeg]
[Image: 66439ll_20.jpeg]
hmm..is it zetec or pzev duratec??

i would be all over this, only if i can get this financed..
fatphocus,Oct 2 2009, 08:23 PM Wrote:03 ZX3- Twilight Blue, factory rear discs option. Power locks, Power windows, Working A/C, 5 speed transmission,  New battery, drive belt, and recent tires were installed all less than 6 months ago.

car is in perfect working condition, driven daily to work and back, lady driven.

passed e test a couple months ago with extremely low readings.
car was extremely well maintained and always kept clean. 

190,000km

$3800 obo

PM sent.
Do you know if the timing belt has been changed or not?
can i have the door
pms replied

its a 2.0L Zetec

timing belt was changed by the previous owner around 150,000.

no sean, you cant have the door haha :lol:
Nice car , seems well kept , only the "lady driven " part scares me . Oh well , don't mind that
fatphocus,Oct 4 2009, 04:13 PM Wrote:no sean, you cant have the door haha  :lol:
[right][snapback]295437[/snapback][/right]

it was worth a shot lol

whos car is htis btw
Gabriel,Oct 4 2009, 06:32 PM Wrote:Nice car , seems well kept , only the "lady driven " part scares me . Oh well , don't mind that
[right][snapback]295445[/snapback][/right]

she knows how to drive, she now has a E36 BMW lol. Quite an upgrade :P

the majority of KMs are highway driven, Hamilton to Niagara Falls (works there)