FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Low For The Vw Bettle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well it was a matter of time before someone decided to make it more of a girly car then it already was...............

2007 VW Bettle Article
Feh, there was the Pokemon Beetle... THAT was worse, far worse <_<

[Image: 222385573HCLqYt_th.jpg]

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 13 2006, 05:23 PM Wrote:Feh, there was the Pokemon Beetle... THAT was worse, far worse <_<

[Image: 222385573HCLqYt_th.jpg]

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]206952[/snapback][/right]

the worst is the bubblicious pink gum ford mustang!!! I saw it in NYC...what a heap!
i'd buy one (VW) for my gf hehe
The Pokemon one had a cool advertising flare to it, the fact the Barbie one will actually come into production... is just scary. Can you imagine pulling up to one of those things!? :lol:
Frost__2001,Sep 13 2006, 04:25 PM Wrote:well it was a matter of time before someone decided to make it more of a girly car then it already was...............

2007 VW Bettle Article
[right][snapback]206938[/snapback][/right]

Well... the toy versions have been out for a couple of years ... personally, I prefer this one (I did a video with Ashley at Mosport and not only is she fast, she's hot in a girl-next-door kinda way):

[Image: taws2.jpg]
ZTWsquared,Sep 13 2006, 07:50 PM Wrote:Well... the toy versions have been out for a couple of years ... personally, I prefer this one (I did a video with Ashley at Mosport and not only is she fast, she's hot in a girl-next-door kinda way):

[Image: taws2.jpg]
[right][snapback]206974[/snapback][/right]

I've got some pictures (pre-digital cam) of Ashley's car with my daughter sitting in it. Ashley was racing in one of the support races at the Molson Indy a few years back and she had her car on display.
think there a Barbie YJ Jeep edition out there, saw one at the gym when i walking in. it was all pink, even the shocks where white and pink.
I caught it on Ottawa last year.

[Image: IMG_0058.jpg]
P.S.

I absolutely HATE the V.W. Bug. :puke: