FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Time For A Change.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... the time has come.

I've upgraded my life.

September 22nd is my last day with Performance Improvements. (other than the odd fill in day)

I am going to be the new General Manager of Guelph Paint and Bumper supply, located (obviously) here in Guelph, just around the corner in fact from PI.

I start there on the 25th.

if you need paint or body work supplies, or even body panels...i'm the man! heck we even do paint booths!!! haha

A lot of you have supported me, and PI for the past 5 years, and I thank you for that, hope to see some of you at my new digs!

cheers
Anthony

PS - no free going away parts...so don't even ask! :P

Congrats on the change.
congrats once more. As stated before you finally get to come to the meets on sats and sundays :)

That sounds awesome, congrats on the new position!

What exactly is your discount that you can give us (if any) from PI?

Congrats man, hope you enjoy this job as much,

now to buisness....

Ok....free is iut but what about nearly free?
Congrats on the new job!
Congrats, good luck. :)
Nice!

Congrats Anthony.
Congrats man!

lol I might use your new company to fix the paint work, rocker pannels & trunk on my car at a later date.
Congratulations, always nice to hear someone changing jobs because they want to and getting the job that they want :)

NefCanuck
I've got some work for you when we move :D
thanks guys!

just to clarify...we are a wholesaler - we sell supplies to body shops, and to the occasional individual. we don't have a shop

PI was 90% retail 10%wholesale
GP+B is the exact opposite ...90% Wholesale
^-- so what you're saying is that there could be a group buy for all the paint huffers in the crowd?

congrats man... good luck with the new job.
darkpuppet,Sep 14 2006, 12:54 PM Wrote:^-- so what you're saying is that there could be a group buy for all the paint huffers in the crowd?

congrats man... good luck with the new job.
[right][snapback]207074[/snapback][/right]

Yeah what he said ^^
PRO!! Contratz on the new positon Focused
Congrats Anthony!
Congrats brah...