FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looky Look At What I Saw In Mtl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to MTL last weekend, and within about five minutes of walking down St.Laurent, we saw a Lambo, a Maserati, Ferrari and a few other 'nicer' cars... anyways... well, while continuing down later on that night, we saw this beauty parked right on the side of the road... just like any other car.... :):):)

[Image: P9020132.jpg]

We saw this one earlier in the day... with all the badging and stuff, it was kinda neat

[Image: P9020120.jpg]
Sweet looking cars!
...and nice shots too!
i've seen the same Lambo the other day but in black when i was driving on 401
they look hot
YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like jumping a creek.

Nice lambo. Good way to spend $250,000.00
Could buy the Ford GT for less money, and be able to keep up or out-pace the lambo...

Nice photos though...
Drivesthebeast,Sep 13 2006, 08:16 AM Wrote:Could buy the Ford GT for less money, and be able to keep up or out-pace the lambo...

Nice photos though...
[right][snapback]206846[/snapback][/right]

i think for looks Lambo out comes GT.....i think its got more style to its own
The Ford is pure racing heritage. The Lambo is pure penis extension. :D

Nice shots!
^^ i'll take the extension then
NikiterZTS,Sep 13 2006, 11:54 AM Wrote:^^ i'll take the extension then
[right][snapback]206891[/snapback][/right]

You're admitting this online?? I thought there would have been an insane amount of flaming after that comment.... but alas... to no avail :)
i still like Lambo better.....it just looks too hot

plus Lambo is far away from being an extention
I saw a maroon lambo in T.O. yesterday blazing down Yonge street with a couple of brothers in it.

The General Lee is pure sex.
ZX5chica,Sep 12 2006, 10:03 PM Wrote:I went to MTL last weekend, and within about five minutes of walking down St.Laurent, we saw a Lambo, a Maserati, Ferrari and a few other 'nicer' cars... anyways... well, while continuing down later on that night, we saw this beauty parked right on the side of the road... just like any other car.... :):):)

[Image: P9020132.jpg]

We saw this one earlier in the day... with all the badging and stuff, it was kinda neat

[Image: P9020120.jpg]
[right][snapback]206789[/snapback][/right]

theres one of the General Lee's here in trenton and we have an older red lambro like that one in Belleville (early 90's)
What is up with the mirror on the lambo, looks pushed upwards?

General Lee...... awesome!!
Yeah seeing the General Lee makes me wanna jump in it and just go zooming on the 401, show all those puny modern motors what real old school displacement can do :D

NefCanuck
my buddy at work was driving on 400 and saw this Orange lambo comming on the highway so he caught up with it and took this pic on his celly he said they were goin about 140km/h
still not a bad shot eh

[Image: orange_lambo.jpg]
Hmm Lambo or the General... I choose the General... lets jump the creek YEEEEEE-HAW!!!
one guy owns exectly the same General in Cambridge town