FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Low To The Focus World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
People of the focus world, we were just presented the village idiot.

:huh:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 12 2006, 03:34 PM Wrote:I still say the camo car is cool without the huge-ass foglights.
[right][snapback]206700[/snapback][/right]

*smacks NOS to the back of the head*
WHY? WHY? WHY?
If they didnt even bother using a Focus hood, I wonder if the hatch is "shaved" with a few buckets of bondo.. and with all the crazy crap they stuck on that car, they didnt even bother putting sideskirts on it.
I thought the exterior of that car was merely overdone and tasteless...

and then I got to that interior :puke: :puke:

ZE GOGGLES! ZE GOGGLES DO NUTZING TO DULL ZE PAIN!

Dear god... :ph34r:

NefCanuck
I spit coffe on the computer when I saw the interior. Dear god why? :iono:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 12 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:I still say the camo car is cool without the huge-ass foglights.

I have to say I agree with you on that... the camo is kinda neat... minus the fog lights

But check out what else I found on Ebay motors...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-LAMBOR...1QQcmdZViewItem

Minus the acid green interior.... HOTTT!!!!
This might be stupid But is the Zetec Mazda made?

Powered by Mazda?
ZX5chica,Sep 12 2006, 06:52 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 12 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:I still say the camo car is cool without the huge-ass foglights.

I have to say I agree with you on that... the camo is kinda neat... minus the fog lights

But check out what else I found on Ebay motors...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-LAMBOR...1QQcmdZViewItem

Minus the acid green interior.... HOTTT!!!!
[right][snapback]206736[/snapback][/right]

They come in auto?! :o

And Chromey, the Zetec was Yamaha and Mazda designed as far as I know. Ford's still using Mazda's technology in the current Duratec's too.
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 12 2006, 05:23 PM Wrote:I spit coffe on the computer when I saw the interior.  Dear god why?    :iono:
[right][snapback]206731[/snapback][/right]

Kev u should of place a bid on that.....that kind of move will make u feel rich for a bit....then just pray that someone will outbid you....or ur f#$%ed
by the way ...what kind of header is that? custom made?
These kind of look like Ticketz rims. Only his are deeper.

[Image: 6.jpg]
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 12 2006, 07:04 PM Wrote:These kind of look like Ticketz rims.  Only his are deeper.

[right][snapback]206753[/snapback][/right]

lol i was gonna take it one step further and ask ticketz why he was selling his car on ebay , however i thought that would be mean :D heh heh heh
Wonder what the trophies were for, Most Fugly Ass Car in Show?

It says all work was done proffesionally by east coast customs in Charlotte NC. I don't be thinkin I'd bring a plastic fisher price kids car to them to get touched if they do work like that thing.
:puke: :puke:
worth $ 1
Confirmation that it is a Civic hood on it. One of the guys I work with is a Civic guy, and it's from a 1996-2000 EK series.

Apparently the currently owner had no friends, hence no passengers... He drove them away when he said "Hey, check out my car!" :D

Ryan
Here's the latest in my Focus beauties.................

[Image: ff1.jpg]

[Image: ff2.jpg]

[Image: ff3.jpg]

[Image: ff4.jpg]
^^lol yea thats ugly for sure

Bryan where can i see your whole collection?

02ztsian

focusracer,Sep 12 2006, 06:15 PM Wrote:Wonder what the trophies were for, Most Fugly Ass Car in Show?
I think the're his bowling trophies.
Pages: 1 2 3