FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mco Of Ottawa Event Oct 14/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen this on the site so I thought I would post it up for the local Ottawa/Quebec people!
There is a click for the flyer, and a video of one lap on a bike!

Track Day Lapping click here!
ZX3guy2000,Sep 12 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote:Seen this on the site so I thought I would post it up for the local Ottawa/Quebec people!
There is a click for the flyer, and a video of one lap on a bike! 

Track Day Lapping click here!
[right][snapback]206645[/snapback][/right]

mmmm.... looks tempting... but I know I can't afford to have an insurance company drop me for attending a track day.... maybe I'll just be a spectator.

However... I will be starting a new thread about the Gatineau meet, so keep posted
That track looks incredible though.. same designers has Tremblant.. if i don't go before winter.. I'll try next summer.. nicer than having to drive hours away to get track tmie.. (car breaks.. towing $$$)

What Gatineau meets? I live in Gatineau, no one comes here unless they live here :P
That video does not do the track justice at all. It is a fantastic track with much more elevation changes than the video shows. I've been around it in my Windstar before there was asphalt and it was incredible.
I would like to attend but I don't think I'm going to have rubber for my rims! Plus I should be coming back from somewhere sunny that weekend!!! Next year, I will be attending definitely!

Ok, here's another link to see what it's like... More of a 'race' feel...

http://www.bethepimp.com/calabogie.wmv

Ryan
ZX5chica,Sep 12 2006, 11:56 AM Wrote:mmmm.... looks tempting... but I know I can't afford to have an insurance company drop me for attending a track day.... maybe I'll just be a spectator.

However... I will be starting a new thread about the Gatineau meet, so keep posted
[right][snapback]206647[/snapback][/right]

You can't get dropped by insurance for participating in a track day, IF any insurance spies attend they are only there to make sure you don't stuff your car into a fence and then drag it to the highway and then claim an accident. I'm sure that insurance companies would prefer you race your car at a track instead of the street.

Now warranty may not like to see you beating on your new car at the track, but a lapping day is not racing and is generally not abusing your car.

I'll be there and probably making several laps in the Cobra.
I went yesterday with the fofo.. WOW.. awesome track.. its huge too .. Can't wait to go back..

You guys are gonna love it.. there should be more videos soon.. lots of peolpe had cameras etc.. you can see pictures of our group in the Motorsport section
So who's going tomorrow???? (sunday)