FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sighting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So sunday i was in cornwall so see the fireball destruction enduro cause i had coworkers in it and on my way down i find myself behind a red zx3 or 5 with rims exhaust and a big azz alpine v12 sticker in the rear window.

just wondering if it is anyone?
I think he is from Embrun or that area! I've seen that car before!

I'm actually surprised on how many slightly modded focus's we have in Ottawa, but are not here on FC !!!

But in cornwall there is a nice Black ZX3, Rims, Lip Kit, Orange pin strip, Whale Tail, 3pc mid wing, silver fade tint, hood scoop, and lowered. I think that is all! I keep driving by, and have talked with the guy once, but I will try and get some pictures next time I'm there!
02_svt_guy,Sep 12 2006, 09:01 AM Wrote:So sunday i was in cornwall so see the fireball destruction enduro cause i had coworkers in it and on my way down i find myself behind a red zx3 or 5 with rims exhaust and a big azz alpine v12 sticker in the rear window.

just wondering if it is anyone?
[right][snapback]206606[/snapback][/right]

pretty sure thats my buddy frank from embrun. Did it have black Hella style headlights?
I remember Dupuis sold some blinged up ZX3's back awhile ago. Spoilers, skirts and stuff. So did Miller-Hughes in Cornwall.

Does anybody see any of the Focus Scorchers that Campbell's sold back in 2002? I always liked them.

Ryan
I didn't see any of them!! Guess I have to do some more driving!

Down in Cassleman and Embrum there's alot of modified focus.
Casselman I have only seen one and I didn't really see much but the silver fade tint on it.... Guess my car is going to have to step it up a noch!!!!

didnt see the front of the red 1 but i did see the black 1 u guys are refering to parked in the cornwall area

both nice rides
ZX3guy2000,Sep 13 2006, 11:10 AM Wrote:Casselman I have only seen one and I didn't really see much but the silver fade tint on it....  Guess my car is going to have to step it up a noch!!!!
[right][snapback]206865[/snapback][/right]

In Casselman there a red one and a silver one with a WW Avenger body kit a WW 3 piece spoiler.. The red one, his father owns the Ford dealership there.