FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wcc Mustangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"let's put on a bigger wing.. 'cause you know this car can fly!"

"What this car really needs is some 24's... so when it's movin' it looks like it's flying on clouds!"

"and if you're flying at night, you need some mad-tyte lighting! so we're gonna throw on some landing lights... oh yeah..that's gonna be TYTE!"

meh..they made a stang into a silly civic.. but they gots the supercharger I want...
i think it looks good....i guess i like big rims period
Nice for a show car, but yeah the wheels are a bit over the top.
I think its a nice looking car. Nice to see they actually do some decent cars, the only other cars i'd every really seen from WCC were the cars from Pimp my Ride.
^^^It's nice to see a nice car come out of there....other than an idiotic ride with something stupid like an ice-cream machine strapped to the trunk. :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Sep 11 2006, 03:07 PM Wrote:^^^It's nice to see a nice car come out of there....other than an idiotic ride with something stupid like an ice-cream machine strapped to the trunk. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]206528[/snapback][/right]

After watching that show I thought my ride needed a waterfall in teh back seat too. :lol: Best idea EVAR!!!1! :rolleyes:
Needs a serious brake upgrade!
rims are ugly and way to big
That thing has a really mean looking stance.. the wheels look a little off, but the rest of the car is pretty smooth. It's cool that they can do cool s***, and got rid of the pimp my ride show..