FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Why Must I Be Vandalized...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EVERY GOD DAMNED YEAR someone does something to my car.... This is 3 years in a row! Twice a smashed front windshield, and now this morning my damned rear windshield!!!

I'm a peace loving man but if I ever catch ANYONE doing anything to my or anyone elses car their face is going to be ground beef on the cement. Jail or not, I'm seriously getting major pissed and I don't know what to do anymore.

Nobody's stealing my stuff for which I'm grateful, but my god damned insurance is going up because I can't afford the $700 to replace the glass and using my $50 deductible all the time....

I've been talking about trading the car in and getting a truck for the past 2 years and now I'm thinking I might as well do it... Maybe having a plain jain POS truck or car will prevent this from happening.

I'm just stressed right out right now... Hate my job, best friend is in the hospital and I wake up to a smashed window *sigh*.
Nice.

What EXACTLY do people get out of doing this crap?
its prob your ex wife or ex gf

my ex was a crazy b#$% so i always put my car in the garage....i was always scared she'd scratch it or smash my windows.....
NikiterZTS,Sep 11 2006, 04:50 PM Wrote:its prob your ex wife or ex gf

my ex was a crazy b#$% so i always put my car in the garage....i was always scared she'd scratch it or smash my windows.....
[right][snapback]206477[/snapback][/right]

Nope. I haven't had an ex for a while now.
Sucks Man.... totally sucks.....

two words, REGINA SASKATCHEWAN
Weirdness, they just smash your windows for s^%ts & giggles? :blink:

Get those morons an etch a sketch, bet it pacifies them (simple pleasures for simple minds <_< )

NefCanuck
That sucks man... are you en route to/from a bar or something? Near downtown Regina at all?

Normally, if you step back... there's a really weird but definite pattern that causes seemingly random s*** like that.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 11 2006, 01:15 PM Wrote:That sucks man... are you en route to/from a bar or something? Near downtown Regina at all?

Normally, if you step back... there's a really weird but definite pattern that causes seemingly random s*** like that.
[right][snapback]206489[/snapback][/right]

i think it is someone who knows you
Yeah I dunno what the hell. Why weren't my roommates cars smashed up too? I'm seriously still pissed off. I'm going to file a police report when I get home, not like it will do anything, but it will be another stat for them.

As for the bar, I have a few pizza joints over by my place that serve da boozes. The bad things is that I'm poor until Friday :(

This truck idea is getting sweeter for me as the day goes on.
s***ty deal, hopefully its the last time it happens to you.
pizza with beer.....mmmm
That sucks so bad, post a cheap surveillance camera maybe???
yea lol put your webcam up
Bortman.. that totally sucks... I had my car keyed a few times, and that isnt cheap nor is it fun to fix.. windshields suck to replace.. I feel for ya.. Anyways, I personally think some goofballs have nothing better to do than to target peoples cars, especially if its someone they dont know.. Do you have an alarm?
I just actually found out that a girl who I work with and lives a block away had her side window smashed in. So complete random vandalism in our area it seems on Sunday night.
bortman on RFD?
sucks man.. sorry to hear this. =( hope those guys get caught and get their faces smashed in