FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 9/11 Documentary On Cbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering of anyone caught this tonight? UNBELIEVABLE!

There was a guy filming a documentary on firefighters on 9/11 and caught some footage never seen before today.

I thought I had seen all the footage possible until tonight. This guy actually got footage of the FIRST PLANE hitting tower #!. What a sound. A low flying plane in New York and then the impact. It made my skin crawl. Then footage from INSIDE the tower as it collapsed over him. Sounds of bodies hitting the ground all around him. You could tell they were bodies :(

Just to see the mass confusion in the towers that day. Hundereds upon hundereds of fire fighters with the most unbelieveable look of fear and uncertainty in their eyes made my heart cry. I didn;t know this, but the radios were so crammed with mayday calls, the command centre couldn't communicate with the rest of the fire fighters still 15 stories up. Apparenty, the earliest fore fighters only made it to the 10th floor before the tower came down. :o

It still feels like a dream to me. I remember EXACTLY where I was the day it happened and will never forget it. 9/11 touched me and my co-workers deeply that day. Our company had an agency in tower 2.
My heart bleeds for the families touched by this tragedy.

I can't help to think about what would happen if they were to strike again. Will they strike again? I guess the fact that I am thinking like this is what the terrorists want. I can't help it. Am I the only person around here that thinks like this. I don;t live in fear....I just don't discount the fact that it could happen again.

Anyway, to all our friends in N.Y and the United States...hang in there tomorrow.

God Bless.

:mellow:
I also watched it tonight.

I saw some of that footage previously a couple of year ago.

I still can't believe that it is already 5 years that it happened.
didn't watch it, cause there's more than enough 9/11 documentaries that have been on for the pass week.

My dad worked for AMEX at the time of the attacks. The 3 buildings that you see in several shots near ground zero with the green metal roofing, the middle one was were he worked for nearly 4 years.

The week of September 11, he was supposed to be there but 2 days prior he got the Flu and stayed home....

He told me that his collegues would all go to the trade center for breakfast and lunches and to sit in the courtyard frequently,.

In 04' shortly after the 3rd anniversary we went to NYC and visited ground zero and it was such an intense experience standing there!
should of never happend in the first place........
Watch flight 93 and world trade center. GOOD movies. Flight 93 made my skin crawl.
I don't bother with docudrama, especially as regards 9/11 these days. It was a terrible tragedy, I hope it never happens again, but I refuse to bow and scrape and tremble each year because that's what those inbreeding terrorists want... to make you afraid. I'm not.
If you read my original post you would see that I was talking about a REAL documentary. There were NO actors on this tape fella.

I'm not scared. Just aware of how voulnerable we/you are.

ANTHONYD,Sep 11 2006, 12:34 PM Wrote:If you read my original post you would see that I was talking about a REAL documentary. There were NO actors on this tape fella.

I'm not scared. Just aware of how voulnerable we/you are.
[right][snapback]206471[/snapback][/right]

Not slammin' you bud. :)

We're vulnerable, but no more so than before 9/11 and sadly no less vulnerable either. This should be a private moment for the families destroyed in that tragedy. Instead, it's yet another stumping point for GWB and co.

I know your documentary is different than most, but in the grander scheme of things it all boils down to the same thing: FUD.

Stop - Google time. :D
I agree that this should never had happened..... but the world should have stoped the Americans after Vietnam. i say this because they have been picking fights with every country they new they could since they lost Vietnam. They are like the school yard bully..., they keep picking on people till that person stands up to them, When that happens they TARGET somene else. And the cycle continues.

We all let 9/11 happen a long time ago, we all suffered cause we let just a few suffer for so long.....Now my mother has to suffer for the next 6-9 months while my brother is in a place that NONE of our soldiers should be.

Canada should have sat back just a little longer and we would have seen the true plan of the Americans......they wanted IRAQ from the get go and this was their excuse,.....and stupid US got dooped into it. Now our own Poitical leaders are calling us TERRORIST......Jack Layton said this the day before 5 men came home dead for their f***ing games in parliment.

I don't know what anyone elses thoughts are ofmy opinion but i don't care cuse I am willing to go there and do what ihave too cause that is what i joined for, But the people that are not willing to join up and take an actuallly productive part of this situation should just shut up and let the real men and woman of this country take care of their rights and freedoms. Whick means they get to stay here band just "TALK" about the problems they have.............
PIGEON1,Sep 11 2006, 03:15 PM Wrote:We all let 9/11 happen a long time ago, we all suffered cause we let just a few suffer for so long.....Now my mother has to suffer for the next 6-9 months while my brother is in a place that NONE of our soldiers should be.
[right][snapback]206499[/snapback][/right]

I take it you mean our shift to OED from the NATO mandate? Yeah, we don't belong down there doing America's dirty work... especially when they STILL can't check their f***ing fire 4 years after the last friendly fire epsiode. Asshats.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 11 2006, 04:24 PM Wrote:
PIGEON1,Sep 11 2006, 03:15 PM Wrote:We all let 9/11 happen a long time ago, we all suffered cause we let just a few suffer for so long.....Now my mother has to suffer for the next 6-9 months while my brother is in a place that NONE of our soldiers should be.
[right][snapback]206499[/snapback][/right]

I take it you mean our shift to OED from the NATO mandate? Yeah, we don't belong down there doing America's dirty work... especially when they STILL can't check their f***ing fire 4 years after the last friendly fire epsiode. Asshats.
[right][snapback]206537[/snapback][/right]

I men anywhere......Lebanon aswell. We are a military but that doesn't mean we have to go looking for s*** with the most trigger happy ingrade redneck mothers we know.