FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Greatest Motorsport Driver Of All Time......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
darkpuppet,Sep 11 2006, 08:56 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 11 2006, 08:27 AM Wrote:
K_OS,Sep 11 2006, 06:58 AM Wrote:For me the saddest in Motor racing was May 1, 1994 the day Ayrton Senna died.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]206425[/snapback][/right]

definately up there!
[right][snapback]206430[/snapback][/right]

quoted for truth.

that, and Ayrton Senna's Racing for the Game gear was THE best racing game for the game gear!
[right][snapback]206436[/snapback][/right]

+1. Now I feel old for not only having played the game, but knowing exactly what a Game Gear is and also having owned the TV Tuner module. It's still alive, in my Dad's tow truck bunk somewhere :lol:

As for Schumacher, a lot of better drivers were overshadowed by his sheer arrogance and that led me right off of F1.
+1

I had a Game Gear too. Not for long, not that game (had X-Men) and no TV tuner, though.
M.S. was a jerk but most of the great ones are jerks. A driver that can drive succesfully in different classes of motorsports gets my tumb up. I like rally better then F1, F1 is full of cry babies. But I still watch F1 ;). Kubica will be the next of the great ones.
Schumacher is a great driver, who tried everytrhing to win. It must say something when your own brother doesn't get along very well with you though.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Ferrari.
hes finished #1 same the # of times he has finished 2-6 combined is that fack up or what
Good time to go while he still has it....
"Kubica" yess thats the last name I was looking for

Hes not a jerk hes just a positive guy and says it like is. If everyone had his competitive spirit then maybe f1 would be intresting to watch.

Ali was a arogant a jerk and look where it got him, but it was all show and some of it was just the fact that he was the greatest at the time and knew it. Also when he was out of the boxing ring he was the nicest guy ever.
Pages: 1 2