FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Gfx (front Bumper)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know how much is a new bumper - the gfx style, and if you can buy it anywhere other than at the dealership?
thx
I got a quote from the dealer a few months back, and damn... all the little pieces certainly add the total up. I do know one member of the site purchased the front bumper only... but i'm not sure which member that was (from the latest bbq... and one of my fav Foci there):

[Image: IMG_8745Medium.jpg]

Maybe someone can tell me who that was... :lol: and they might be of better assistance to ya.
it was me
i bought the front bumper from someone in guelph
he said his friend had took it off his car and bought a different one
i dont know if i believe it but for $250 i dont care
if you can buy only the front bumper
youll have to buy the front grill for it $140 (not including the emblem)
and the new fog light wiring $45 each (im still waiting for ford to get them in 9 months later)
sorry i couldnt be more help i got lucky finding mine

plus not to mention that is an 05+ bumper, will not fit on 04 or older cars unless you swap headlights, hood, fenders, and am i missing anything else?
The part # for the front and rear bumper for a zx4 is 6S4Z5420049BA. The part # for the kit for the zx5,zx3 is 6S4Z6120049AA but of course they are not available in Canada as of yet. Its a new kit offered for the 2007 focus but it would fit on the 2006/2005 as well. The description in the parts catalouge doesnt say whether it comes with the new side markers and fogs. If you go to a local ford dealer the kit is in the 2007 focus accessory book on page 5. Hope this will help.
snorcus,Sep 14 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:The part # for the front and rear bumper for a zx4 is 6S4Z5420049BA. The part # for the kit for the zx5,zx3 is 6S4Z6120049AA but of course they are not available in Canada as of yet. Its a new kit offered for the 2007 focus but it would fit on the 2006/2005 as well. The description in the parts catalouge doesnt say whether it comes with the new side markers and fogs. If you go to a local ford dealer the kit is in the 2007 focus accessory book on page 5. Hope this will help.
[right][snapback]207099[/snapback][/right]

:unsure: I got a quote a few months ago on the entire kit, and it was available then from a local dealership.
thx guys for the info ....