FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: [sold] Pair Of 00-04 Ford Focus Front Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moving tomorrow, need to get rid of them, so is free or I'll need to trash them.

Selling a pair of 00-04 front seats in dark chacoal colour. Originally purchased them few years ago to replace mine because my recliner handle bars (the metal) were broken. But ended up didn't do it and they were sitting collecting dust for 2 years.

They are very clean and in very good condition.

Asking for FREE

Located in Markham, major intersection 16th/McCowan. Let me know if you are interested.

Interested call 647-886-8682
If these are dark charcoal + diamond pattern, ive got the matching rears for a ZX3 if you want to swap all your seats to match. Cost: FREE.
yeloZX3,Oct 1 2009, 03:19 PM Wrote:Selling a pair of 00-04 front seats in dark chacoal colour.  Originally purchased them few years ago to replace mine because my recliner handle bars (the metal) were broken.  But ended up didn't do it and they were sitting collecting dust for 2 years.

They are very clean and in very good condition.

Asking for $90 OBO

Located in Markham.  Let me know if you are interested.
[right][snapback]295248[/snapback][/right]

I assume these are not from a sedan in which case I might be interested - pics would be good. Thanks.
Heated or no?
Did they make heated in the Cloth?
Chromey,Oct 2 2009, 06:44 PM Wrote:Did they make heated in the Cloth?
[right][snapback]295324[/snapback][/right]

yeah 03-04 with ZTS, ZX5, ZTW. not sure what models, but i did have 04 ZTW with heated seats and mirrors.
Id might trade might racing seats for Heated... Of at least buy some for the winter months
Chromey,Oct 2 2009, 08:34 PM Wrote:Id  might trade might racing seats for Heated... Of at least buy some for the winter months
[right][snapback]295348[/snapback][/right]

Seriously interested - my driver's seat is worn through. Can you send me pics?

lowblackdub@gmail.com
might be interested as well. can you email me pics as well.

shadow88@gmail.com

thanks
They were sport seats from ZX3. Don't think they are heated (i never touched them after got them home). I will post pics sometime this week.
thx.
Guys and girls,
My fiance took the camera to her trip and I couldn't find my old camera. They are in really good condition (clean, no burn, no holes) and we all know how they look like.
Please come and grab if interested.
yeloZX3,Oct 16 2009, 11:59 AM Wrote:Guys and girls,
My fiance took the camera to her trip and I couldn't find my old camera.  They are in really good condition (clean, no burn, no holes) and we all know how they look like.
[right][snapback]296150[/snapback][/right]

I actually don't know what they look like - what pattern is the fabric on the seats? I have the charcoal diamond pattern seats that the S2 came with... I'd be really interested if these were the same.
lowblackdub,Oct 16 2009, 02:26 PM Wrote:
yeloZX3,Oct 16 2009, 11:59 AM Wrote:Guys and girls,
My fiance took the camera to her trip and I couldn't find my old camera.  They are in really good condition (clean, no burn, no holes) and we all know how they look like.
[right][snapback]296150[/snapback][/right]

I actually don't know what they look like - what pattern is the fabric on the seats? I have the charcoal diamond pattern seats that the S2 came with... I'd be really interested if these were the same.
[right][snapback]296161[/snapback][/right]

Sorry no it isn't the charcoal diamond pattern from the S2. Mine is plain, but the colour matches with the S2 versions.
hardk0re,Oct 1 2009, 03:09 PM Wrote:If these are dark charcoal + diamond pattern, ive got the matching rears for a ZX3 if you want to swap all your seats to match.  Cost: FREE.
[right][snapback]295252[/snapback][/right]

Kev, will ZX3 rear seats fit a ZX5? I have a rip in my seat back that happened during a trip to Home Depot.
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 16 2009, 07:42 PM Wrote:Kev, will ZX3 rear seats fit a ZX5?
[right][snapback]296183[/snapback][/right]
Yes.
bump

FREE - pickup by tonight or tomorrow
I will call you later today.
Picked up the seats tonight. Condition better than described. Thanks for the seats!!!
Focus man, Focus.,Nov 19 2009, 10:05 PM Wrote:Picked up the seats tonight.  Condition better than described.  Thanks for the seats!!!
[right][snapback]297542[/snapback][/right]

You're welcome :)