FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Satuday is better because I will be driving down there on Friday Night, and I'd rather NOT be in a hurry to drive back to PETAWAWA on Sunday.

Oh yeah, and I'll have to clean my car too after driving like 6 hours one way to meet at the start point. So, let's be respectfull to folks coming from far away, and I know that I'm not the only one either.

My .02
i think saturday is better cuz alot of people don't wanna wake up all tired for work next morning on monday....
its not that bad for me, but yea for people who are comming from 6 hours of drive it sucks big d%$%k
Whats the final decision?
Who the f uck knows :rolleyes: :P
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 11 2006, 05:28 PM Wrote:Not gonna make it regardless... family stuff that weekend.
[right][snapback]206542[/snapback][/right]
'

Is it something we said :(

I was expecting you to be out there with your camera trying to win the contest for the new homepage picture. :(
I gotta bail out now cause I got the Charity concert for Cpl Payne that weekend and well I'm working it.......SOORY GUYS
Well it's been a week. I think the results speak for themself. The day will stay at Sunday September 24th. Those that can make this day, see you then.
Pages: 1 2