FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking about the cruise today, and since I am planning everything out today and actually getting things done, the date, to me anyway, is immaterial.
And if it meant that more people from out of town were able to travel better on a Saturday and possibly stay overnight if necessary, then a change of date is now being considered. I will leave the poll up for one week from today and let everyone have a voice and ban those that piss me off. :D Flo, I am banning you in advance.
And if Chica tells me she can only make it a certain day, that is the new day and all other bets and dates are off!! :D :o
option for "doesnt matter"???
I'm in for Saturday.
ZX5focused,Sep 9 2006, 06:28 PM Wrote:option for "doesnt matter"???
[right][snapback]206317[/snapback][/right]

x2
So.....There is only 10 of us interested in this? well this is going to be an easy cruise to stick together.

//BUMP//

COME ON GUYS IT'S THE LAST ONE OF THE YEAR.
Well... Sunday's booked off for me. So I voted Sunday.
Really don't think I will be able to make it, with school and everything... sorry guys
It would be appreciated if you vote, if you could add a blurb below as to why the date is best.
We set up the cruise and it should be a lot of fun.
More of a hunt this year instead of a cruise.
And yes, the format has changed and will change every year to keep things fresh and interesting.
Maybe next year we will head east!
I said maybe people.
looks like saturday is winning....hehehe
NikiterZTS,Sep 10 2006, 11:36 AM Wrote:looks like saturday is winning....hehehe
[right][snapback]206351[/snapback][/right]

That doesn't mean I am going to change the day.
I had it booked for the Sunday. :blink:

If we do it Saturday.... we can tack a wing night on to the end of the meet. :D
sat sound much better
saturday :)
I'll have to bail after the cruise the over...I'm off to see David Wilcox.
:D
As for the voting I need an overwhelming reponse to change the date. 9-8 is not overwhelming. I'll let the week pan out, but if I made the decision today it would not change.
Just so ya know.
I can't make it Saturday, although it would probably keep me from strangling some 7 year olds at my kid's birthday party if I went cruising instead.

:blink:
I said Sunday simply because it gives me an entire day to get ready w/o having to book off the afternoon Friday to clean the car up :ph34r:

NefCanuck
meford4u,Sep 10 2006, 11:10 PM Wrote:As for the voting I need an overwhelming reponse to change the date.  9-8 is not overwhelming.  I'll let the week pan out, but if I made the decision today it would not change.
Just so ya know.
[right][snapback]206398[/snapback][/right]

[Image: ban.gif]
Any day works for me.
Not gonna make it regardless... family stuff that weekend.
Pages: 1 2