FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Look Who It Is!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
dang!......i think those looks pretty good......what kind of suspession do you need to put 19's on?
meh.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 8 2006, 12:57 PM Wrote:meh.
[right][snapback]206183[/snapback][/right]

exactly. The car would look so much better with a proper paint job. OR full carbon fibre. Now that would be sweet.
Okay...I wasn't the only person that thought the car looked crummy.
yeah it just looks like he got in an accident and didn't bother to paint it back silver
The guys out here at Wheels West have a ZX5 rolling on 20's, it looks pretty good, no suspension mods done and didn't have to do anything to the body or fender wells to make them fit.
looks horrible, the stock brakes look like they do nothing and the silver and carbon fiber is ugly.
well i agree it would look better without thecarbon fiver.....i still like them rims
that's a lot of CF.. I can see how he wouldn't want to paint it as he is fully sponsored.. but that's why I'm not fully sponsored.. I would have had it all painted.. or the whole car done in CF.

that, and the focus should really top out at 18" wheels... I think it looks best with 17's, way bling bling with 18's.. and rediculous with 19's.

Maybe it's because of the cF skirts making the wheels look like the ghetto 22's on an the old cutlass sedans, but they look silly IMO.

but still.. props on the work.. the car is nice.. just not my bag.
i would love to see a whole CF body on a focus, and if your not gonna paint it, the rest of the car needs to be black.
Definately not my thing. I think with the exception of some minor pieces like wings or mirrors, if you're gonna put carbon fibre parts on a car, you either need to do the whole exterior in carbon fibre or paint the car afterwards. Just doesn't look finished the way it is now. As for the rims, i guess being that its a show car of sorts the fact that the rims scream look at me isn't a bad thing, just a lil too over the top for my liking.
Dats Mad Tyte Y0!

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements :)
craptacular!!!!
Haven't seen carbon fiber tony's car for a while.. I definitely dont like the contrast of the CF against the silver.. would look better on a black or dark gray car, or if he did some kind of paint job on the front end that still showed the carbon fiber through but tied it into the silver of the rest of the car.

Personally I think the wheels look too big for the car, but they could be worse I guess.. he could have went for big chrome spinners or something. Those wheels make the brakes look REALLY small though, big thin-spoked wheels sort of demand a bigger brake kit upgrade.
It looks nice and all, but Im not crazy about his colour matching preferences.. BTW, I'm guessing Zoom is Ass a.k.a. tony? how come he is not posting on here but FJ instead?
Looks like the tire size is wrong too...with 19's on....shouldn't that be like a 30 series tire? Those look like 40's...

Interesting look with the CF though...
I like it, I'd like to see some pics of it in daylight and good quality because it does look like he's got a theme going on with it with the black roof and cf or painted side and rear skirts. Like I said, I like it personally.
it looks like a train wreak between Rice and Bling.
no style and no theme, that car is all over the place.

Pages: 1 2