FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My roommate was pissin' around the other day and did a few small mods to my car. I think it looks pretty good and plan on following up on it all. Everything except the 1.5" lower...

[Image: Bortshop.jpg]
MUCH better.
Looks good! What about center caps or a shorty antenna?
looks good....reminds me of Flofocus's car

and why don't u don't like that 1'5" drop?
Definatley an improvement.
looks good bort, but a heads up with the Xenon kit with 1.5" drop in winter = snow plow.
^^^good point.
You missed a mod... He dressed your tires! :D

I like it personally. But it does remind me of Flo's car. Imitation is the highest form of flattery!

Ryan
Yeah thanks guys. I really like it a lot. I just have to go do it now. As for the 1.5" drop, with my kit on it, there is no way I could get around Regina. Sometimes it rubs already and its not even lowered. And besides, its enough of a snow plow in the winter, I don't need it any worse :)

The centre caps aren't on as when I put the winter steelies on, the storage place I chose for the centre caps wasn't great and 2 of the 4 are wrecked... So I need to get 4 of them.
I'm liking the new look. Personally when i was running the stockers i took the center caps off, i think they look better without them. Maybe instead of 1 1/2" drop, something like the svt kit would be better.