FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for an exhaust, aftermarket, preferably Magnaflow, Borla, MBRP, Vibrant, etc. etc.

Not looking to break the bank as I'm a student on a budget, but my original exhaust is dying and needs to be replaced in the near future. No hurry, but just to get some ideas of what people have in the way of availability and prices is great.

Thanks,
Rob
welcome!

talk to nefcanuck.

he just got the mbrp.

it wasn't that exspensive either!
yes,MBRP is good.....its Canadian company too :)

i like mine....it has 2 resonators so not loud just the way i like it
Go with MBRP if you are on a budget. But if you want 2.5" piping you'll need to go with Borla..Flo has one and it sounds great has well..
As they've said, MBRP is by far the best bang for the buck, and very popular on this board. If you can make it out to some of our meets, you can hear/see some of their systems installed on older and newer gen Foci.
MBRP is where it's at, and in terms of the borla, you're just paying extra money for the name, extra money that doesn't justify the less than 3/4 hp gain over the MBRP.
as soon as i installed my mbrp i love doing a lil rev just to hear that sound :lol:
focusonthis_88,Sep 6 2006, 01:01 PM Wrote:Go with MBRP if you are on a budget.  But if you want 2.5" piping you'll need to go with Borla..Flo has one and it sounds great has well..
[right][snapback]205751[/snapback][/right]

You can also get the MBRP in 2.5" its the kit designed for the SVT.

http://www.mbrp.com
Drivesthebeast,Sep 6 2006, 01:31 PM Wrote:MBRP is where it's at, and in terms of the borla, you're just paying extra money for the name, extra money that doesn't justify the less than 3/4 hp gain over the MBRP.
[right][snapback]205761[/snapback][/right]

Wow are they really that similar?

*u learn something every day.*
ANTHONYD,Sep 6 2006, 03:39 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Sep 6 2006, 01:31 PM Wrote:MBRP is where it's at, and in terms of the borla, you're just paying extra money for the name, extra money that doesn't justify the less than 3/4 hp gain over the MBRP.

[right][snapback]205793[/snapback][/right]

For NA...sure. FI, different results. ;)
Flofocus,Sep 6 2006, 03:58 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 6 2006, 03:39 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]205793[/snapback][/right]

For NA...sure. FI, different results. ;)
[right][snapback]205799[/snapback][/right]

As for anything I'm sure!

02ztsian

Another 2 thumbs up for the MBRP.
Definately a thumbs up for the MBRP system. $329 installed if you're up to a drive to Huntsville to have them do it for you ;)

NefCanuck
I've had my MBRP for 2yrs now. Definately a great buy for the price.