FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Mazda 3 Rear Wiper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for a Mazda 3 rear wiper... anyone got a spare or one they are willing to part with?
ask Ca_Focus

he sells them pretty cheap
NikiterZTS,Sep 5 2006, 09:15 PM Wrote:ask Ca_Focus

he sells them pretty cheap
[right][snapback]205563[/snapback][/right]
I would check his seller feedback before I dealt with him. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
true...he had a couple not really good sells.....but i know him....he lives 15 mins away from me....if u guys have any quastions i can always call him....or we see each other at kitchener meets.....he doesn't mean to sell it in a bad way..i think its just luck cuz i asked him already before and he's not sure why and what happened....
but he told me that he can't really sell anything on this site any more cuz of those couple bad feedbacks :(
NikiterZTS,Sep 5 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:true...he had a couple not really good sells.....but i know him....he live 15 mins away from me....if u guys have any quastions i can always call him....or we see each other at kitchener meets.....i doesn't mean to sell it in a bad way..i think its just luck cuz i asked him already before and he's not sure why and what happened....
but he told me that he can't really sell anything on this site any more cuz of those a couple bad feedbacks :(
[right][snapback]205571[/snapback][/right]
wow is that tough to read. You might want to consider spell check. Seriously.

And if you don't deliver the goods that someone paid for, especailly 3 times.....come on. I aint buying his hard luck story.

If he's a man he would step up to the plate and refund the money.
ok i rest my case Bryan

p.s. sorry about spelling i type really fast
I got mine from Ca_focus, but I know a few people who didn't get theirs. So I guess you buy at your own risk from that guy..

Aside from that you can get one at any Mazda dealership, although you'll probably end up paying more than you'd like.
I have a used one for sale.

PM me an offer.
Zoom,Sep 5 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:I have a used one for sale.

PM me an offer.
[right][snapback]205590[/snapback][/right]
Man this is unheard of. I would check his seller rating too. Both guys in one thread.

BUYER BEWARE!!!@
lol everyone sucks for selling!
NikiterZTS,Sep 6 2006, 07:06 AM Wrote:lol everyone sucks for selling!
[right][snapback]205622[/snapback][/right]

Not only that..people dont recognize a good deal when its presented...

People love to buy crap products just to save a few bucks....pretty ridiculous !!

..P.s.

check my for sale thread out...GREAT DEALZZZ!!!
Zoom,Sep 5 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:I have a used one for sale.

PM me an offer.
[right][snapback]205590[/snapback][/right]

Post a price man.

Don't be an idiot.

I hate theis S hit.
i sold a bunch of stuff between me and like 4 or 5 members....but no one gave me sellers rate :(

should i ask em to do it? i mean everything went perfect all the time
Im still waiting for my wiper form ca_focus. Dont even deal with Zoom, he's got a few people still waiting for products.
^^^i'll mention to him about you....didn't u buy some wheels of him before?
NikiterZTS,Sep 6 2006, 09:47 AM Wrote:^^^i'll mention to him about you....didn't u buy some wheels of him before?
[right][snapback]205678[/snapback][/right]

The deal was I trade him my 17's for his 15's and a m3 rear wiper. He had no wipers on him at the time and said he would send one to me. I've sent him my address a bunch of times, no go.

Im not stressed about it, there a mazda dealership by my work. ;)
Flofocus,Sep 6 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:Im not stressed about it, there a mazda dealership by my work. ;)
[right][snapback]205681[/snapback][/right]

From Mazda direct, there are 3 individual parts (the arm, the wiper, and a cap for the nut) and it costs about $70 in total.
Flofocus,Sep 6 2006, 09:45 AM Wrote:Im still waiting for my wiper form ca_focus.  Dont even deal with Zoom, he's got a few people still waiting for products.
[right][snapback]205676[/snapback][/right]

Wasn't he driving through ottawa one day or weekend and was supposed to bring us the wipers??? or was that someone else???
ZX3guy2000,Sep 6 2006, 11:28 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 6 2006, 09:45 AM Wrote:Im still waiting for my wiper form ca_focus.  Dont even deal with Zoom, he's got a few people still waiting for products.
[right][snapback]205676[/snapback][/right]

Wasn't he driving through ottawa one day or weekend and was supposed to bring us the wipers??? or was that someone else???
[right][snapback]205714[/snapback][/right]

Twas him!
dBlast,Sep 6 2006, 11:12 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 6 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:Im not stressed about it, there a mazda dealership by my work. ;)
[right][snapback]205681[/snapback][/right]

From Mazda direct, there are 3 individual parts (the arm, the wiper, and a cap for the nut) and it costs about $70 in total.
[right][snapback]205711[/snapback][/right]

Cool! Thanks for the info
Pages: 1 2