FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3tuning.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, are there any ZX3Tuning.com decals/stickers available?

Alien-Tek
u bought alot of stuff from there?
I bought a Roush Turbo from Zx3tuning...Never got a sticker!! :P
NikiterZTS,Sep 5 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:u bought alot of stuff from there?
[right][snapback]205473[/snapback][/right]

When they complete their full catalog or expand their website a little more I definately will.
Gotta support the homegrown businesses.
Alien-Tek,Sep 5 2006, 03: Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 5 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:u bought alot of stuff from there?
[right][snapback]205473[/snapback][/right]

When they complete their full catalog or expand their website a little more I definately will.
Gotta support the homegrown businesses.
[right][snapback]205500[/snapback][/right]

I don't know that the website will ever be totally updated. It would be nice tho if he had a listing of all his available parts.
yea some of the parts that r listen on the website, he doesn't even have them any more :(
Well, the products are always changing, and Mitch doens't have an IT guy to do the site for him anymore.

And yes, there are always ZX3Tuning.com stickers available. I have small ones on my rear windows, and he also has windshield banners.
yeah, no IT guys to get my site finished.
Jason started, never finished as have 2 others since jason plus 3 others who said they will get some ideas together to show me and never did...

if you know of any decent web designers, point them in my direction.
i have the best shopping cart standing by for a skilled designer/programmer to work wonders with! ;)

oh and i have lots of decals in lots of different colours.

Eric,
i thought i tossed a bunch of decals in the box with the invoice...?
if you want some i got lots, let me know.
ZX3TUNING,Sep 5 2006, 09:57 PM Wrote:yeah, no IT guys to get my site finished.
Jason started, never finished as have 2 others since jason plus 3 others who said they will get some ideas together to show me and never did...

if you know of any decent web designers, point them in my direction.
i have the best shopping cart standing by for a skilled designer/programmer to work wonders with! ;)

oh and i have lots of decals in lots of different colours.

Eric,
i thought i tossed a bunch of decals in the box with the invoice...?
if you want some i got lots, let me know.
[right][snapback]205591[/snapback][/right]

http://350designs.com/
hes a personal friend of mine he dose a lot of good work.......thats his site contact him and hope everything works out..... :)