FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: You Guys Thought Some Threads Here....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sweet mofo...

ownage x 10

DecaOwnagE! :o
Wow, why would you even wanna confess to that on the internet? Thats brutal.
:lol: Sick bastards... I guess it's like a Burnin21 issue, doesn't it? Only difference, this guy was fully mobile... LMAO!
:o
habmann,Sep 5 2006, 09:28 AM Wrote:Wow, why would you even wanna confess to that on the internet? Thats brutal.
[right][snapback]205382[/snapback][/right]

And to add to this... ON A BODYBUILDING website?

Just... wow..

and now 11 pages of replies.. the guy is probably burning up google's search engines on ways to kill himself.
wow.. that IS gay...

you don't suck dong and NOT be gay...
a BIG LOL!!!!

might as well become gay hahaha
Yup gay.

WHO posts that?!!
Really?! LOL what a homo!
:fag: :fag:
I think he's bi, or bi-curious at least, one person did mention and this is true, when you are drunk you tend to do things you'd not do as you kept it hidden.

but really I'm suprised no one on that site mentioned going to the police about this as it is a crime.
Frost__2001,Sep 5 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:I think he's bi, or bi-curious at least, one person did mention and this is true, when you are drunk you tend to do things you'd not do as you kept it hidden.

but really I'm suprised no one on that site mentioned going to the police about this as it is a crime.
[right][snapback]205411[/snapback][/right]

it's a body building site, not the mensa society...
Pfft. This coming from a Bodybuilding site. FFS, take the guy out back and knock a few teeth out of him until he gives up the tape.
lol here's the follow up to this....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=892268

and something very ironic from the same guy shortly after all that above

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=549405
Wow that guy sounds like a total tool after reading the last link. I don't think he is a fit (no pun intended) for male or female.

Maybe he should just buy a box of kleenex and a bottle of jergin's.. and call it a day.
hahaha how ironic the "cheat on your wife" link is.. what a loser though.
Sounds liek he needs some attention, maybe from a psychologist..?? sick fu*k..
i think i just pissed my self laughing....again
that site is a good reason to get fat and out of shape...
So he's curious, drunk and confused. Darwinism missed a good one there!
See everyone learn!!!

This is what happends when you have a wrong hormone imbalance from...........ALL the f***in garbage you take just to look like a freak of nature.

WOW the spelling and sentence structure in that thread is crazy terrible.
Pages: 1 2