FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Year Too Late
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mats Sundin has officially retired from the NHL. A year too late in my humble opinion.
Eh, I appluad the guy for doing things on his terms.

Will he make it into the HHOF with his numbers? Dunno, that will be an interesting debate in three years (assuming that he doesn't pull a Brett Farve and "unretire" before that :P)

NefCanuck
for sure he'll make the hhof!!
He should make it into the HHoF just for tolerating the suckitude of the Leafs for so many years.
OAC_Sparky,Sep 30 2009, 12:23 PM Wrote:He should make it into the HHoF just for tolerating the suckitude of the Leafs for so many years.
[right][snapback]295153[/snapback][/right]

Quite true. Its not like they made it far in the playoffs with him whatsoever.
To me, being a Habs fan in Ontario, he made the Leafs worth watching during the dark times...
OAC_Sparky,Sep 30 2009, 12:23 PM Wrote:He should make it into the HHoF just for tolerating the suckitude of the Leafs for so many years.
Suckitude? Is that in the dictionary? Ken please check this for us.
I think they paid him well enough to negate the poor performance of the team he was a member of.
And if tolerating "suckitude" means you get into the Hhof, then all the Leaf Fans should be already there :blink: :D
He should have gone away years ago IMO.
Nothing like signing for 2 years @ 20 million and retiring after the 1st year :P
oldeguy,Sep 30 2009, 01:08 PM Wrote:
Suckitude? Is that in the dictionary? Ken please check this for us.[right][snapback]295168[/snapback][/right]
Actually, yes it is.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=suckitude

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Sep 30 2009, 07:13 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Sep 30 2009, 01:08 PM Wrote:
Suckitude? Is that in the dictionary? Ken please check this for us.[right][snapback]295168[/snapback][/right]
Actually, yes it is.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=suckitude

:lol:
[right][snapback]295187[/snapback][/right]
I bow to your greater intelligence, maybe that's why I'm still in school, 5 days a week, eight hours a day....... :D