FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Opp Car In Ottawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys... warning of a new ghost car in Ottawa. It's a Civic SI, white, that has OPP badging on the door, but there are no lights. It's been spotted a few times around the town on the OVD board. Just giving you a heads up.
ZX5chica,Sep 1 2006, 09:48 AM Wrote:Hey guys... warning of a new ghost car in Ottawa. It's a Civic SI, white, that has OPP badging on the door, but there are no lights. It's been spotted a few times around the town on the OVD board. Just giving you a heads up.
[right][snapback]205093[/snapback][/right]

Snap......they're getting smarter every day. Is the markings like the new trenton ghost charger?.....the reflective tape that you won't see until your headlights hit it or the sun reflects of it the right way. Cause that had me confused for a minute today. I even turned around and went by him again to take a double of him.
We've got a black charger with black lettering here in the Hamilton area... no visible lights, and it has the more technology of any of the other police cars around. As for the ghost opp cars, well I have yet to see those... if our local police dpt is kicking it up a notch, i'd hate to see what the opp will do with a 4cyl. :lol:
i know toronto has a bunch of done up cop civics
There's 4 Dodge Charger in Ottawa. 2 that are lettering and 2 are ghost.
I'd kill it. :lol:
Saw a white civic Si with police interceptor badges on the rear hatch, looked modded, but nothing like a sleeper copcar. I saw this in brantford a while ago.
i just feel like posting cool police cars

good
[Image: WRX.jpg]

no good
[Image: focus1.jpg]

[Image: rs.jpg]

[Image: -ztcorvette.jpg]

[Image: vw_bug.jpg]

[Image: police_porsche.jpg]

[Image: orange_lambo.jpg]

[Image: mini2police.jpg]

[Image: dodge-viper-police-car.jpg]

[Image: charger.jpg]

[Image: blue_gallardo.jpg]

these next 2 are russian cop cars lol
[Image: jiguli.jpg]
[Image: zapar.jpg]
south simcoe has a few plain honda accords/barrie to has the charger
Flofocus,Sep 1 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:I'd kill it.  :lol:
[right][snapback]205112[/snapback][/right]

not trying to pick anything with ya but, My money is on the Charger, it would spank the crap out of any one our cars. I know this cause the interceptors are pretty quik cars and the chargers beat them.

but don't get me wrong I would love to see that race...i mean chase...lol
PIGEON1,Sep 1 2006, 11:20 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 1 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:I'd kill it.  :lol:
[right][snapback]205112[/snapback][/right]

not trying to pick anything with ya but, My money is on the Charger, it would spank the crap out of any one our cars. I know this cause the interceptors are pretty quik cars and the chargers beat them.

but don't get me wrong I would love to see that race...i mean chase...lol
[right][snapback]205136[/snapback][/right]

I think that Flo would win. The Charger in Ottawa are 3.5L V6 I think...And give about 250HP. And Flo is at that mark. It would be pretty close.
if Flo would win i'd laugh at Chargers after
NikiterZTS,Sep 2 2006, 09:25 AM Wrote:if Flo would win i'd laugh at Chargers after
[right][snapback]205157[/snapback][/right]

Well, the basic model has only 250HP. And Flo is running that...And im pretty sure Flo has alot more torque has well. It would be awsome to see...

Something awsome would be a SRT-8 cop car. Is this a SRT-8?

York Reg. got a Ford Escape Hybird, as a ghost car, but i dont think its for speeders ;)
focusonthis_88,Sep 2 2006, 11:08 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 2 2006, 09:25 AM Wrote:if Flo would win i'd laugh at Chargers after
[right][snapback]205157[/snapback][/right]

Well, the basic model has only 250HP. And Flo is running that...And im pretty sure Flo has alot more torque has well. It would be awsome to see...

Something awsome would be a SRT-8 cop car. Is this a SRT-8?

[right][snapback]205165[/snapback][/right]

im not sure....i just found this pic on the internet...didn't look into it
I know what I would do if I was the cop and pulled over Chica.

No ticket.

Just a date.

And if she said no I'd cuff her and throw her in the back. I think she'd like it a little rough. :lol:
meford4u,Sep 2 2006, 01:20 PM Wrote:I know what I would do if I was the cop and pulled over Chica.

No ticket.

Just a date.

And if she said no I'd cuff her and throw her in the back.  I think she'd like it a little rough. :lol:
[right][snapback]205172[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol:
that makes me wanna become a "dirty" cop
meford4u,Sep 2 2006, 01:20 PM Wrote:I know what I would do if I was the cop and pulled over Chica.

No ticket.

Just a date.

And if she said no I'd cuff her and throw her in the back.  I think she'd like it a little rough. :lol:
[right][snapback]205172[/snapback][/right]

LMAO !!!

Sorry Chica but that was funny!

The ghost chargers in the Hamilton area aren't V6's with 250hp. They've likely got almost double that, as they need to keep upto the higher end BMW's and stuff that get a little racey on the highways...
Pages: 1 2