FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What's A Good Place To Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i got these rims(st200) and everythin but they don't have centre caps....i've been told that i can order them at Ford...but i went there yestarday after work and they had no idea where and how

any ideas?

thanks

Nick
NikiterZTS,Sep 1 2006, 09:42 AM Wrote:so i got these rims(st200) and everythin but they don't have centre caps....i've been told that i can order them at Ford...but i went there yestarday after work and they had no idea where and how

any ideas?

thanks

Nick
[right][snapback]205081[/snapback][/right]

Regular centre caps from Focus alloys (and perhaps others) will fit. IIRC you've got a set of 16s you're selling - try those centre caps and see how they look.

For my ST200s I bought some blue center caps from a Ford dealer in the UK but they didn't fit - the overall diameter is okay, but the tabs are just a bit too big! I could simply cut off the tabs and glue the caps to the wheel I suppose.
i was thinking of using those stock ones but i think they are bigger
BAT INC. in Florida? They do lots of euro stuff....
^^^^can you post a link?

thanks
http://www.batinc.com .. or maybe its .net
NikiterZTS,Sep 1 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:i think they are bigger[right][snapback]205107[/snapback][/right]

My Focus centre caps fit my ST200 rims ... can't imagine why yours wouldn't.

What's more, I think you'll find that the Focus caps are virtually identical to the original centre caps they put on the Mondeo ST200 for which the wheels were originally made.

I've had four sets of ST200s all together ... these are the ones I sold to a member on here in Quebec.

[Image: ST200_1_front.jpg]
ok thanks man....i better check again
I think i've asked you in the past... but i'll ask again, do you have any more sets that you're willing to sell?

ZTWsquared,Sep 1 2006, 03:55 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 1 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:i think they are bigger[right][snapback]205107[/snapback][/right]

My Focus centre caps fit my ST200 rims ... can't imagine why yours wouldn't.

What's more, I think you'll find that the Focus caps are virtually identical to the original centre caps they put on the Mondeo ST200 for which the wheels were originally made.

I've had four sets of ST200s all together ... these are the ones I sold to a member on here in Quebec.

[Image: ST200_1_front.jpg]
[right][snapback]205124[/snapback][/right]
euro_zx5,Sep 1 2006, 11:25 PM Wrote:I think i've asked you in the past... but i'll ask again, do you have any more sets that you're willing to sell?[right][snapback]205137[/snapback][/right]

I've just got the one set left and they're on the Mystique (with Falken 512s) -- I'm deciding right now whether to sell the Mystique (and get a Fusion or maybe an Edge) or keep it for another year.

If I sell the Mystique, the ST200s will probably go up for sale - odds are I won't get good value while on the car, and I have a nice set of early Contour SE alloys to put on it.

Ford just announced their new incentives for the fourth quarter (to replace so-called Family Pricing) -- along with a minor price hike on all volume models -- and so I'm doing the math now.

If they go up for sale, I'll post here first.