FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Pics Of My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just some pics i have on the web
[Image: Ssa50379s.jpg]

[Image: 107s.jpg]

[Image: DSC01020s.jpg]

[Image: 2788178es.jpg]

[Image: JPMazda016.jpg]

[Image: SA400258s.jpg]

[Image: SA400207s.jpg]

Ill be putting a video together as soon as i get a lil more footage together

i've seen one of your video's on streetfire.net from the earliest days of this focus when it was still silver... can you post it on here i lost the link

this car looks mean :) good job
HAWT!
Looking good man.. that bumper looks awesome with the big intercooler in the mouth of it. Only thing I'd change is the headlights for some ST170s or something, but all in all it's a sweet package. I love the look of the black roof too, it's fairly subtle but still makes a big impact on the look.
guilty,Aug 31 2006, 05:51 PM Wrote:Looking good man.. that bumper looks awesome with the big intercooler in the mouth of it.  Only thing I'd change is the headlights for some ST170s or something, but all in all it's a sweet package.  I love the look of the black roof too, it's fairly subtle but still makes a big impact on the look.
[right][snapback]205000[/snapback][/right]

X2 for the Mach 1 HIDs / ST170s.

Nice work!
I've seen that car at a couple shows this summer. Its definitely a sweet ride bro.
Heres the vid from last year

[Image: daa83629-b79a-4c7c-b9c8-192fd7c726de.jpg]Click Here To See ZX3 2NV
what did you run in the 1/4?
It's come a long way, that's for sure. Looks and sounds even sweeter in person! I've gotta get my hands on a set of those rims... damn.
last year i ran 14.2 this year so far is 13.9 on the same set up and tune ill be re tuning this winter ill be looking for over 300 horses
what tranny do u have in it?
Stock tranny light flywheel Stage 3 Clutch no lsd yet its been holding up so far
do u have problems shifting into gears right now with your stock tranny since u got over 200hp to wheels going on?
Dude! That's slammin.

Yes I do i had steeda motor mounts all around and i snaped the rear mount and i didn't know it and i took it to the track and i started to grind 2nd and 4th pretty bad and when i noticed i broke the rear mount i had already ripped out the polyurathane on the passenger side mount as well as streched the up and down cable for the tranny Ive fixed it by adjusting it but it won't be 100% till i replace the full cable

ive also had a couple people not believe that i broke the steeda mounts so heres some pics
[Image: Picture010.jpg]
[Image: Picture009.jpg]
[Image: Picture008.jpg]
[Image: Picture007.jpg]
how hard is it to change/install engine mounts?
just over an hour for all three not to hard you just have to be carefull
sorry for dumb quastions....but like do u have to have jack under your engine to have it lifted a lil bit?
ZX3_2NV,Sep 6 2006, 10:05 PM Wrote:just over an hour for all three not to hard you just have to be carefull
[right][snapback]205837[/snapback][/right]

Not if you get just the poly bushings!! I think Jay and I tried for 1.5 hours just to do my rear mount. I'm kind of glad I didnt go with a full aftermarket unit since they all seem to snap on boosted foci. Mine has been holding up for 2 years now.
When did you break the motormount?

:blink:
Pages: 1 2