FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zombies Exist!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.
Dawn Of The Dead... does have relevance?! *runs and hides*
ok yea its kinda scary....i mean i wouldn't mind shooting some zombies...they say they are gonna take care of everything and that its not dangerous to anyone any more....but you know how in the zombie movies something always goes wrong

by the way if zombies attac here's how to survive :)
Zombie survival guide

28 days later .....

zombies every where
28 days later had nothing to do with Zombies, it was a viral outbreak to humans, not killing them but infecting them, and thus the human killing.

But yeah I don't think something like can be kept contained if infact it's in mosquitoes in that region, it's only a mater of time before it moves into other regions by other mosquitoes or by it's victoms infecting other mosquitoes when they leave the region. A good example of this would be the current one moving across Canada that was never here 10 years ago.
Thank god I have weapons and a boss who has more weapons. :D
that is creepy... re-starting the heart?!!
ewwwww
Note to self: when they open a company office in Cambodia, send one of the PC Techs to commission things.
Time to get a Boomstick and a chainsaw eh.
^^^ Hail to the King Baby!
Frost__2001,Aug 31 2006, 08:55 AM Wrote:28 days later had nothing to do with Zombies, it was a viral outbreak to humans, not killing them but infecting them, and thus the human killing.

[right][snapback]204913[/snapback][/right]

still freackin zombies to me.....anything that's being killed and then starts to move is practicly a zombie... eeew......kill em all

we should start buying guns
Philip you can hold my ammo
Mason,Aug 31 2006, 09:49 AM Wrote:Time to get a Boomstick and a chainsaw eh.
[right][snapback]204955[/snapback][/right]

Aka,Aug 31 2006, 09:54 AM Wrote:^^^ Hail to the King Baby!
[right][snapback]204960[/snapback][/right]

'... And Remember... Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!'

That story is a hoax. The 'new clip' isn't on a BBC server.
on a totally unrelated note,

I like Dead Rising. Best Zombie Game EVER!!!

There's something about the soccer ball in that game that is so intriguing.
Casper,Aug 31 2006, 04:27 PM Wrote:That story is a hoax. The 'new clip' isn't on a BBC server.
[right][snapback]204986[/snapback][/right]

You got it.. Hoax. Surprised it took this long for someone to point that out.
I blame it on Bush, him and damn secret weapons of the CIA. Funny that it "happened" in Cambodia, very close to Vietnam, where the US spent an awful lot of time and Condoleesa Rice is "quoted" saying it's a great biological weapon.

This has to be a hoax, do you think the US gov't wouldn't bomb the living s*** out of the region if it were real? :ph34r:
"its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but Im allllll outta gum"
bluetoy,Aug 31 2006, 08:32 PM Wrote:
Casper,Aug 31 2006, 04:27 PM Wrote:That story is a hoax. The 'new clip' isn't on a BBC server.
[right][snapback]204986[/snapback][/right]

You got it.. Hoax. Surprised it took this long for someone to point that out.
[right][snapback]205025[/snapback][/right]
It didn't take that long. I pointed it out by posting the link to it.