FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday #12 - Sept 4th 8pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
same as usual
Dixie and Aimco Timmies

8PM

just a question can people make it earlier???
why early?
Not likely I can come earlier, in fact I may not even be awake much before 8pm (I'll be on vacation and my sleep pattern goes to crap in short order, wake up at 3pm, bed at 3am the next day :lol:)

NefCanuck
Nope sorry.
well I'll be there because Tantric wants to get that Climate controls off me.
If I make it I will be there earlier. I will be coming home from my parents in Burks Falls that afternoon so I won't want to be out late. I will try to make it this time.
I have to get to one of your meets.....just give me a time...I could make it early
well the meet will be at 8 unless enough people can be early from the two boards

i was thinking of making mini treasure hunt
where teams of 5 have to follow some clues i give them
to a location where they would need to take a picture with the cars

winner is the team with the best shots and best time
losers buy the winners coffee

but, . . .
we would need people there,

and i am getting the same response on my board as here
so it is not looking promising!

probably another time!

i will decide 2morrow!
ca_focus,Aug 31 2006, 12:20 PM Wrote:I have to get to one of your meets.....just give me a time...I could make it early
[right][snapback]204967[/snapback][/right]

sean lets cruise together then
I'll be there :D
lets have a nice turnout guys!

we will keep it at 8,

to short notice for anything special!

another time!!!

so people actually gonna show up tonight? even though its a long weekend?
NikiterZTS,Sep 4 2006, 03:58 PM Wrote:so people actually gonna show up tonight?  even though its a long weekend?
[right][snapback]205295[/snapback][/right]

Yes, the little one and I will be there tonight. We will probably be there at 7:30 and be leaving about 9ish. Hope to see a good turn out of the Foci Masiv tonight. The season is winding down and we need to get our numbers up.

Come on people, lets show these Mazdas up.
cool Kev, i'll see ya there then
Yup
Cool thanks. I might make an appearance.
Well as I said earlier I'll be there but I might be a little late, I have to make a detour to drop off my godmother on the way there.
not a bad meet...people bounce too fast though.....nobody stayed too long
Sorry we couldn't stay to long but we were there. It was good to see some new faces though. Tnatirk ZX3 and his buddy with the Civic SiR and Euro ZX5 and his friend with the sedan (sorry I didn't catch his name) made an apperiance.

Maybe we should think about starting these meets sooner now that the nights are getting longer. It was a interesting night, tame baby squriles and exploding light poles. I didn't get a final count but I think we were up to 7 or 8 Foci.

Great meet guys. See you all next time.
Pages: 1 2