FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Mustang Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, got a call from the dealership.. they're aiming to have the car ready on Friday. The wheels are going to be another week and a half or so.... which is acceptable.. I can go back for the wheels.

to switch back to the stockers for winter in november...
Good luck! Hope everything else is sorted out this time.
SVT ZX3,Aug 29 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:Good luck! Hope everything else is sorted out this time.
[right][snapback]204559[/snapback][/right]

I've already warned them that the tint had better turn out better than on the first car they did. Dirt, bubbles, just absolutely rushed and poor.. I won't stand for that.
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2006, 11:16 AM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Aug 29 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:Good luck! Hope everything else is sorted out this time.
[right][snapback]204559[/snapback][/right]

I've already warned them that the tint had better turn out better than on the first car they did. Dirt, bubbles, just absolutely rushed and poor.. I won't stand for that.
[right][snapback]204560[/snapback][/right]

And you shouldn't. Not in the least. Good luck man.
So did you finally see the light and buy a GT?

:P
Drivesthebeast,Aug 29 2006, 05:08 PM Wrote:So did you finally see the light and buy a GT?

:P
[right][snapback]204628[/snapback][/right]

nope.. I figured it was cheaper to get a penis pump instead.... :P
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2006, 05:16 PM Wrote:nope.. I figured it was cheaper to get a penis pump instead.... :P
[right][snapback]204630[/snapback][/right]
I guess it's all a matter of putting needs before wants.

:unsure:

:lol:
guess you did not change it to a pony pkg either? There are 2 07 5spd std with pony pack at Ottawa Ford.
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:Well, got a call from the dealership.. they're aiming to have the car ready on Friday.  The wheels are going to be another week and a half or so....  which is acceptable.. I can go back for the wheels.

to switch back to the stockers for winter in november...
[right][snapback]204556[/snapback][/right]

Sounds good, let's just hope they finally deliver as well as they've been flapping their gums <_<

NefCanuck
bluetoy,Aug 29 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:guess you did not change it to a pony pkg either? There are 2 07 5spd std with pony pack at Ottawa Ford.
[right][snapback]204640[/snapback][/right]

no, no pony package... I can live without the fogs.. .for now...
Yeah but you need those.

It makes the front end look WAY better.
ANTHONYD,Aug 30 2006, 08:49 AM Wrote:Yeah but you need those.

[right][snapback]204709[/snapback][/right]

to some... the front will look clean... consider this my idea of 'debadging'.

p.s. Why does everyone seem to want me to do up my car like it was their car? if you don't like it, you don't have to ride in it :P So enough with the "you should have ordered it this/that way"... it's too late for that BS and you all know my reasoning.

Tho, after driving a focus for 4 years, I'm perfectly fine with having everyone else criticizing my choice in car... why would you guys be any different?
darkpuppet,Aug 30 2006, 08:56 AM Wrote:

p.s. Why does everyone seem to want me to do up my car like it was their car? if you don't like it, you don't have to ride in it :P So enough with the "you should have ordered it this/that way"... it's too late for that BS and you all know my reasoning.

Tho, after driving a focus for 4 years, I'm perfectly fine with having everyone else criticizing my choice in car... why would you guys be any different?
[right][snapback]204710[/snapback][/right]

Not trying to tell you how to do up you car.

The others are :P

car is in, getting striped and tinted.. woot!

Friday, Sept 1, 2006 @ 9:30 am.... keys will be exchanged, pics will be posted..
darkpuppet,Aug 30 2006, 11:43 AM Wrote:car is in, getting striped and tinted.. woot!

Friday, Sept 1, 2006 @ 9:30 am.... keys will be exchanged, pics will be posted..
[right][snapback]204745[/snapback][/right]

Sweet!

Congrats Mang.... Let's hope they dont screw up the tint....
darkpuppet,Aug 30 2006, 12:56 PM Wrote:

would just go out and buy a new car wouldn't care what everyone thought, and not make two threads about the hassles of getting a new car.
First thread was whored to death... nothing wrong with posting my adventures in new car buying...

I recommend other people post their experiences as well..
darkpuppet,Aug 30 2006, 08:56 AM Wrote:to some... the front will look clean... consider this my idea of 'debadging'. 

p.s.  Why does everyone seem to want me to do up my car like it was their car?  if you don't like it, you don't have to ride in it :P  So enough with the "you should have ordered it this/that way"... it's too late for that BS and you all know my reasoning.

Heh, you've hit the nail on the head DP, you're the one on the hook for the lease payments, what you decide to do or not do to the car is on your head. (Of course I might subtly suggest you don't let any tuner car show near this one :P :D)

It's like the comment my dad made about the MBRP the first time I fired the car up after it was installed, he rolled his eyes at me and started muttering about "waste of money" I replied with "My car, my money, my choice"

NefCanuck
Just saw the DaSilva Racing Stang on Yonge street.

White with Blue stripes and huge wheels.

Looked really nice.

would just go out and buy a new car wouldn't care what everyone thought, and not make two threads about the hassles of getting a new car.
[right][snapback]204755[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's classic.

Oh and BTW Steve, you do it too.

It's called giving your opinion.

If you don't want our opinion, both good and bad, then I would suggest not saying boo about it.

But I am not going to rain on your convertible parade.

Sounds like fun.
Pages: 1 2