FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Honky Tonk Got Robbed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was robbed on the weekend. Not a big deal, but really weird.
The boy went over to pick up the Dinasaur (car) and saw that his winter beater had no plates (stolen, we assume). He gathers up the info. and I treck on down to the cop shop to report the plates stolen. When I came home and went to get some further information for the cute cop, I notice the plates were back on. WTF??

But Honkeytonk's issue is a major PITA. That is not a nice feeling getting robbed, especially when some of the stuff was something you laboured over yourself and took alot of pride in.
Poor guy getting ripped off like that.
I caught some one breaking into my moms car once. If I didnt smoke Ida killed him to lol.
s***ty deal! Guess they don't have as many theives in 'Stoon.
s***ty, sorry to hear man
Damn, couple of the wheels too. :(
Yup, they're buying crack fo sho. Sucks to hear that, too bad you weren't there with a bat.

Yet another indication that this country really needs a reboot...
Thats bulls***!!
yeah... sucks even more that the alarm turned out to be inneffective too... definitely seasoned thieves...

give it some time, get over the heartbreak, then begin the rebuild...
That sucks big time, best of luck getting it back to normal... somewhat.
if it was in Sktoon, they used the cash to buy meth

that sucks big time.
honkey tonk is meford4u's son? didnt know that..
I knew he had a son but didnt know what his name was, heck didnt even know he was on FC

I hope everything is back to normal soon...
Damn :( that sucks. What's boggling my mind is that no one thought to call in the alarm going off, unless the jerkwads that pulled this off were able to silence the thing quickly you would think someone would have been curious enough to look <_<

Man, I hope the ins. co. doesn't jerk HTM around for all the stuff he added to the car :o

NefCanuck
Yeah, being robbed sucks ass, my folks place has been hit twice, the buggers stole tons of stuff, including jewellery that was irreplaceable, like a ring that had been passed down through six generations of my dad's family for an engagement ring, valued at like $2g's but really it was priceless, you can't put value on that. My old tbird was hit 3 times, the 3rd time, they cut my dash and door panels up to get my stuff out, funny part was, stock speakers in the door and I had the face plate in my pocket. What I was really choked about was the cd in the deck, Dr Dre The Cronic, not the easiest cd to replace. Now I have all my music backed up and use copies or MP3 discs. Now if anyone tries to steal my deck, I'll dna evidence of who they are, tig welded razor blades to the cage :P Just for fun.
NefCanuck,Aug 28 2006, 04:54 PM Wrote:Damn :( that sucks.  What's boggling my mind is that no one thought to call in the alarm going off, unless the jerkwads that pulled this off were able to silence the thing quickly you would think someone would have been curious enough to look <_<

Man, I hope the ins. co. doesn't jerk HTM around for all the stuff he added to the car :o

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]204454[/snapback][/right]
Yeah but thing is, nobody pays attn to car alarms or even house alarms anymore, even if they do look out, and they see someone in the back and the alarm stops they think, "Stupid ass, forgot to turn off the alarm before opening the hatch, idiot." A guy down the street from us had his alarm set so sensitive that a kid on a bike riding by would set it off, nobody paid any attn anymore, well, one morning the same thing had happened to him, funniest part was that he didn't even look to see why it was going off, his words "Ijust rolled over, turned off the alarm, didn't bother resetting it and went back to sleep." The twit turned off the alarm for the the guys who was ripping him off and went back to sleep :lol:
paolo,Aug 28 2006, 11:09 PM Wrote:honkey tonk is meford4u's son? didnt know that..
I knew he had a son but didnt know what his name was, heck didnt even know he was on  FC
[right][snapback]204449[/snapback][/right]

don't think honkeytonk is meford's son, honkeytonk is about 27 or 28, and lives in a place that meford isn't too fond of.
paolo,Aug 28 2006, 07:09 PM Wrote:honkey tonk is meford4u's son? didnt know that..
I knew he had a son but didnt know what his name was, heck didnt even know he was on  FC

I hope everything is back to normal soon...
[right][snapback]204449[/snapback][/right]

How did you summize that Honkeytonk was my son?

Because he is not.

And my son, Aaron, does not have a name on this site. He just logs in under my name and gets me in s***. :lol:
Man that sucks Honkeytonk.. sounds like Saskatoon is getting really terrible for stereo thefts and vandalism. The worst part definitely has to be losing the parts you built yourself and invested all the time into.
Doesn't shock me, Saskatoon is filled with BS, especially on the westside of the city. Crime is 'INSANE' here and the damn cops to piss all. Trust me I know this first hand...........

Sucks, I was robbed also in the past, had $6000 worth of stereo equipment stolen (I used to complete hard in stereo comps back in the day, 159DB in a Geo Metro at one time) and lost it all to some BS prick who I later found...........

BS, you can't have anything anymore.