FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Decals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FocusCANADA.NET decals are now available, i've recieved the file source from DP, and will be ready to start production next week. The good thing about doing my own cutting now is that I can offer a wide variety of colours. I am buying high quality Vinyl from a local retailer, so I don't need to order all the colours up front.

The following colours will be available:
WHITE
BLACK
PINK
PURPLE
BLUE (Dark/Light)
RED
ORANGE
GREEN (Dark/Light)
YELLOW
GREY (Dark Grey like Graphite/Silver)
* Provide me with a secondary colour choice incase your initial one is no longer available. This will rarely be the case and perhaps cutting will just get delayed until my supplier gets in more of that colour.

Cost: $8/pair

Payments can be made to: stickers@focuscanada.net
** Please provide your Colour Choice (1st and 2nd), Screen Name and Mailing Address and the decals will be cut and mailed to you.
For those of you going to the BBQ:

You can make payment to "focusmanfocus" aka Kevin. Just ensure that you put your $ in an envelope with your details inside on what decal colour you want, and your mailing address.

Decals will be made in the next few weeks and be mailed out.
hardk0re,Sep 29 2009, 08:42 AM Wrote:FocusCANADA.NET decals are now available, i've recieved the file source from DP, and will be ready to start production next week.  The good thing about doing my own cutting now is that I can offer a wide variety of colours.  I am buying high quality Vinyl from a local retailer, so I don't need to order all the colours up front.

The following colours will be available:
WHITE
BLACK
PINK
PURPLE
BLUE (Dark/Light)
RED
ORANGE
GREEN (Dark/Light)
YELLOW
GREY (Dark Grey like Graphite/Silver)
* Provide me with a secondary colour choice incase your initial one is no longer available.  This will rarely be the case and perhaps cutting will just get delayed until my supplier gets in more of that colour.

Cost: $8/pair

Payments can be made to: ktrommeshauser@gmail.com
** Please provide your Colour Choice (1st and 2nd), Screen Name and Mailing Address and the decals will be cut and mailed to you.
[right][snapback]295051[/snapback][/right]
Now that you have the font, can you do a windshield banner?
I'll buy two gray for niceguy 83 when I pick up the valve cover.
Oooohhhhhh a Windshield Banner. I would pimp on of those. How about a sponsorship from Puppet. Hmmmmm
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 29 2009, 09:27 AM Wrote:Oooohhhhhh a Windshield Banner.  I would pimp on of those.  How about a sponsorship from Puppet.  Hmmmmm
[right][snapback]295055[/snapback][/right]
Although, becoming a moving billboard for a company is not my forte, I think it would be a pleasure to have a windshield banner advertising focuscanada. Afterall, I don't think we pay to keep this site going, so maybe we should give some money back, besides buyiing the small decals.
oldeguy,Sep 29 2009, 08:58 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 29 2009, 09:27 AM Wrote:Oooohhhhhh a Windshield Banner.  I would pimp on of those.  How about a sponsorship from Puppet.  Hmmmmm
[right][snapback]295055[/snapback][/right]
Although, becoming a moving billboard for a company is not my forte, I think it would be a pleasure to have a windshield banner advertising focuscanada. Afterall, I don't think we pay to keep this site going, so maybe we should give some money back, besides buyiing the small decals.
[right][snapback]295064[/snapback][/right]

Uh Yeah, thats what I meant to say. LOL :D
Yes windshield banner ftw :D :D :D
The small graphics I don't need now but spring time definatly. Dam ice scrappers.
Tell you what i'll work on a windhsield banner, my cutting machine can't do huge rolls so i'll have to piece it together.

Lets see how it goes I have an idea on it...

I've updated the vinyl sticker thread with updated colours and payment options.
i have 28" vinyl cutter
can we do COD on the stickers through canada post?
If your at the BBQ you can give payment to focusmanfocus (kevin) or you can snail mail it a cheque.

I'll provide the address Monday(i'm in the middle of a move and don't have my postal code handy)