FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Since When Does A Lexus Park Itself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RICH PEOPLE ARE SO LAZY.

Interesting technology though!
ANTHONYD,Aug 28 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:RICH PEOPLE ARE SO LAZY.

Interesting technology though!
[right][snapback]204327[/snapback][/right]

i've seen the same thing on BMW in germany......i guess it works out for house wives who love to scratch cars on the parking lot
Makes you wonder what eles they can make the car do for you.
Mason,Aug 28 2006, 12:47 PM Wrote:Makes you wonder what eles they can make the car do for you.
[right][snapback]204330[/snapback][/right]

I wish I could be alive to see what they will do.
Vw and Volvo did something like that a few years ago.. VW's was on a concept car that never made it into production back in 1999. and Volvo did something like this in 2003.
Ummm, if someone took this on a drivers test and used the auto park function? Would they still pass the parrallel park? LOL!

Wonder if it will do a three point turn as well.....
parallel parking itself is simple enough... line up rear bumpers, crank wheel, turn to 45 degrees, reverse crank, continue till straight..

hardest part is knowing where your rear bumper is, and guestimating 45 degrees.
Depends on who you are! I know lots of people that can't parallel park worth S&*t !! LOL !!!
I paralleled so perfect one time, the person getting into the car with me at the time remarked, "wow, they really boxed you in, eh?" ... it took me 10 minutes to get out of the parking spot I backed into in seconds...

not sure how tho, since I'm terrible at guessing the corners on my car..
ZX3guy2000,Aug 29 2006, 11:32 AM Wrote:Depends on who you are!  I know lots of people that can't parallel park worth S&*t !!  LOL !!!
[right][snapback]204562[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

Like the wife. :ph34r: She pulls up, puts the 4 ways on, and looks at me with her big blue eyes..."Can you park for me?"

Now that is love!!!!
Flofocus,Aug 29 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Aug 29 2006, 11:32 AM Wrote:Depends on who you are!  I know lots of people that can't parallel park worth S&*t !!  LOL !!!

Like the wife. :ph34r: She pulls up, puts the 4 ways on, and looks at me with her big blue eyes..."Can you park for me?"

[right][snapback]204570[/snapback][/right]

Tell her "ask not what your boyfriend can do for you, but what you can do for your boyfriend."

Then park the car and give her your most wicked smile :D
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 31 2006, 01:09 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 29 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]204570[/snapback][/right]

Tell her "ask not what your boyfriend can do for you, but what you can do for your boyfriend."

Then park the car and give her your most wicked smile :D
[right][snapback]204966[/snapback][/right]

fawk that. slap the crazy biatch around and show her who da man is.

Park your own friggin cart your crazy biatch!