FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Show & Shine - September 10th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aight folks, our Show & Shine is coming up in two weeks.

Event flyer: * Download Here * (need Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Date: Sunday, September 10th
Time: 10am to 3pm (judging begins at 11am)
Location: Dixie Ford (5495 Dixie Road, Southeast corner of 401 & Dixie Rd), Mississauga ON L4W 1E6

Hopefully there will be another strong showing of Foci again, like the past few year:

[Image: ss05-show34.jpg]

[Image: ss05-show33.jpg]

[Image: ss05-show02.jpg]

If you got time, this was last year's show.
Looks quite interesting. Is there a cost for entry? And what are the classes for the Focus, anything special they are looking for? I haven't done much to my car but it looks as if it may be quite interesting to attend.
maybe I make a point of coming out to this one....
darkpuppet,Aug 28 2006, 10:52 PM Wrote:maybe I make a point of coming out to this one....
[right][snapback]204499[/snapback][/right]

One last show for the focus? Or are you going to have the mustang by then finally?
habmann,Aug 28 2006, 11:01 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Aug 28 2006, 10:52 PM Wrote:maybe I make a point of coming out to this one....

One last show for the focus? Or are you going to have the mustang by then finally?
[right][snapback]204502[/snapback][/right]

half the fun of committing to the show and shine now is that the dice are in the air at this point. (with a slight edge going to the stang) It could be either car :P
I'll be there, at least this time I wouldn't be embarassed to actually have the car in the show (Last year they were willing to let me in with only the new wheels :P)

Just hope no one makes off with any of my valve caps this year :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Aug 28 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:
habmann,Aug 28 2006, 11:01 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]204502[/snapback][/right]

half the fun of committing to the show and shine now is that the dice are in the air at this point. (with a slight edge going to the stang) It could be either car :P
[right][snapback]204503[/snapback][/right]

So what you're saying is that ford still hasn't told you when the new stang is coming.
habmann,Aug 28 2006, 11:38 PM Wrote:So what you're saying is that ford still hasn't told you when the new stang is coming.
[right][snapback]204511[/snapback][/right]

Ford has.. the dealership hasn't... it should be there by around the 31st. But factor in the need for tint and stripes.. then re-tint, and re-stripe, and it's a bit of a toss-up.
meeh....i guess i'll show up....at least to see other cars...always interesting.....anyone wanna cruise there?
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2006, 09:54 AM Wrote:
habmann,Aug 28 2006, 11:38 PM Wrote:So what you're saying is that ford still hasn't told you when the new stang is coming.
[right][snapback]204511[/snapback][/right]

Ford has.. the dealership hasn't... it should be there by around the 31st. But factor in the need for tint and stripes.. then re-tint, and re-stripe, and it's a bit of a toss-up.
[right][snapback]204552[/snapback][/right]

I stand corrected.. the dealership has called me up and said the car should be ready for a Friday delivery... minus the wheels (another week or so..).

are they reading this thread?
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 27 2006, 09:25 PM Wrote:Looks quite interesting.  Is there a cost for entry?  And what are the classes for the Focus, anything special they are looking for?  I haven't done much to my car but it looks as if it may be quite interesting to attend.
[right][snapback]204278[/snapback][/right]
No cost for entry. Focus would be either in the SVT or Non-SVT class. I'll be there as I was last year with the Marauder.
i think there's the same thing at another Ford dealership down there....last night at the meet some guy gave us some papers about that show......or im gettin something wrong
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2006, 12:33 PM Wrote:I stand corrected.. the dealership has called me up and said the car should be ready for a Friday delivery... minus the wheels (another week or so..).

are they reading this thread?
[right][snapback]204592[/snapback][/right]
If you PM me your VIN I can tell ya where it is.
I think he knows EXACTLY where the car is :P

Back on topic thanks!

I'm planning to be at the Dixie show, but what's with Yorkdale putting on a show on the same day? :blink: Starting a new show and making it the same day as an established show is just asking for it to fail IMO.

NefCanuck
something came up at work... looks like I might have to bail...

sorry.. :(
anyone else is comming? i'll be there in a bit
hhmm so i went to this show today.....it was pretty weak.....only 2 focus's.....gonna upload the pictures in a bit
Lemme guess, Richard's and yours? Geez... I was thinking of going, but didn't have enough time to stick around if I actually made an appearance.
naah Rich didn't even show up.....it was me and ticketz
Pages: 1 2