FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Washed A Car Yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went over to friends house yesterday afternoon. We were going to a concert so while we were waiting for her to get ready she asked my friend and I to wash her dad's car because she didnt have time and he asked her to. We know her dad so we didnt mind doing it cause we had nothing better to do.
probly wondering why i would post this:
The reason............

1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500 w/ a dealer installed 427 and a 4 speed.
[Image: IMG_2352.jpg]

this is an extremely rare car with this combination (dont know the exact details)
right after we washed her dad came home and we had to load it up into trailer. he was bringing to TO to be part of some competition with a bunch of the best of the best stock muscle cars or something. its going to be on Speedvision or something.
It never sees the light of day

the other cars in his garage??

1969 Shelby Mustang GT500 convertible with a 4 speed

[Image: IMG_2356.jpg]

we went to the Woodward dream cruise with this car 2 years ago.

1969 Mustang Mach 1
mint condition
took this one to the Dream Cruise last weekend
[Image: IMG_2353.jpg]

not sure on the year of this one
think its a 1970
Mustang Mach 1

[Image: IMG_2354.jpg]

he jsut sold a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS (no pic)

last year he brought this
1970 (i think) AAR Cuda
[Image: IMG_0202.jpg]

but he sold that too

hes had alot of cars that hes bought, restored and sold jsut for that purpose. hes done a few shelby's (350's and 500's)
wow

awesome cars......the man def got the money

i love that first car
When is this gonna be aired on Speed? Let us know the details. Beautiful Stangs btw.
euro_zx5,Aug 27 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:When is this gonna be aired on Speed? Let us know the details. Beautiful Stangs btw.
[right][snapback]204250[/snapback][/right]

ya i dunno when theyre are filming it yet, jsut that they needed the car this week. but the cars been sitting for a while and the motor wasnt running that good, so they were running around trying to get it fixed. but they guy organizing this thing said to send the car as is and that they would get it running tip top.

they told him they will put theyre own tires on it and tear up the track. our friends dad, was like theres only one stipulation that they use the car...it has to be stated at its current value, which is somewhere north of $200,000.
Fawking $weet collection!
amazaing looking car.

i've seen a GT500KR which is more rare than that.
FocusGuy7476,Aug 27 2006, 07:26 PM Wrote:amazaing looking car.

[right][snapback]204268[/snapback][/right]

saw it at the dream cruise, on the plaque it said priceless

[Image: IMG_2297.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2299.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2301.jpg]
It's nice to see some of these rare cars in Canada.

On a side note....Didn't Sadam Heusein (sp?) have a pretty impressive rare car collection?
Wow... nice collection there!

And, the AAR Cuda is a 1970 .. only year it was produced, along with the Challenger T/A.
FocusGuy7476,Aug 27 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:amazaing looking car.

[right][snapback]204268[/snapback][/right]

I've seen a couple in the same place! (International Mustang Meet in Calgary '04) BTW anyone in Edmonton or the surrounding area be sure to check out this years IMM @ the Fantasy Land hotel upper parkade level comming up this Labour day weekend. When I went in 04 there were 400 Mustangs there. Some of western Canada's rares Stangs will be on display as well as some from the north west US.
Jeez, those make my dad's 'Stang look plain.

1966 Coupe, 289 w/autotragic

[Image: ybe3l4.jpg]

All your friends dad needs in that collection is a Boss '9 and a Boss 302 and it's complete! :)

Ryan
nice cars!

But they're meant to be driven! not locked away for purely speculation!
darkpuppet,Aug 28 2006, 06:03 PM Wrote:nice cars!

But they're meant to be driven!  not locked away for purely speculation!
[right][snapback]204436[/snapback][/right]

the only car that doesnt get driven is the 67, but i know what you mean. he drives the blue mach 1 a few times a week.

kicker is, the guy has 4 daughters and no sons! lol