FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Your Help Finding Those Photshops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know that really frankenstein looking one with all the photoshops of her breakdancing and in a swat uniform!!?? Im making a mixed cd for a friends birthday which is today and I was thinking it would make a perfect cover!! Anyone remember what she was called or where to find her?

Thanks in advance!
Mosh Pit Girl !! Thats it! You rock!
I was the one that told him where to find it P@
DD1,Aug 26 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:I was the one that told him where to find it P@
[right][snapback]204179[/snapback][/right]

f***in liar!!
lordkingod,Aug 26 2006, 03:50 PM Wrote:You know that really frankenstein looking one with all the photoshops of her breakdancing and in a swat uniform!!?? Im making a mixed cd for a friends birthday which is today and I was thinking it would make a perfect cover!! Anyone remember what she was called or where to find her?

Thanks in advance!
[right][snapback]204176[/snapback][/right]
i like your avatar do you know who that is on there
dj fresh(bad company)
castone,Aug 26 2006, 11:35 AM Wrote:
lordkingod,Aug 26 2006, 03:50 PM Wrote:You know that really frankenstein looking one with all the photoshops of her breakdancing and in a swat uniform!!?? Im making a mixed cd for a friends birthday which is today and I was thinking it would make a perfect cover!! Anyone remember what she was called or where to find her?

Thanks in advance!
[right][snapback]204176[/snapback][/right]
i like your avatar do you know who that is on there
dj fresh(bad company)
[right][snapback]204182[/snapback][/right]

Yes I do!! Ripped the avatar right of the Drum&Bass Arena website B)

-P@