FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Kw Meet #6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its almost there again

same location, at fairview mall
Tuesday,August 29th, 2006
@ 8pm

last meet wasn't bad at all

so im in ones again

p.s. ask me for directions or check in previous meet threads for map

Nick

I work at the Mall at F.G.Bradley's selling pool tables. Where abouts are you meeting. I'd really like to come but I'm working till 9:00pm will the meet be over by then? I found this site through Focus Fanatics. I also live right around the corner from the mall and have seen two SVTs and several modded Foci.
The Mailman 666,Aug 25 2006, 10:25 PM Wrote:I work at the Mall at F.G.Bradley's selling pool tables. Where abouts are you meeting. I'd really like to come but I'm working till 9:00pm will the meet be over by then? I found this site through Focus Fanatics. I also live right around the corner from the mall and have seen two SVTs and several modded Foci.
[right][snapback]204148[/snapback][/right]

I've been at fairview several times in the last 2 weeks lookin for appliances and stuff...

orange zx5
Well I'm kind of old 36 on Aug 27th.

I just looked at the map and realize your talkin' about Faiview Mall in Waterloo. Damn, I'm in Fairview Mall in North York!!! Doh!I won't be making it I'm at Don Mill & Sheppard.
The Mailman 666,Aug 26 2006, 03:25 AM Wrote:Well I'm kind of old 36 on Aug 27th.

I just looked at the map and realize your talkin' about Faiview Mall in Waterloo. Damn, I'm in Fairview Mall in North York!!! Doh!I won't be making it I'm at Don Mill & Sheppard.
[right][snapback]204157[/snapback][/right]

LOCATIOWND!!!!
nass,Aug 26 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:LOCATIOWND!!!!
[right][snapback]204171[/snapback][/right]

Best Owned! EVAR!!

well, maybe not ever,...but this week...hands down!! :lol:

scooba and I had the best ones in our 'yo mamma' thread!
^^^lol yea it was a good one....but u shuld still come down sometimes ....we r there usually till good 10:30 or even 11
NikiterZTS,Aug 26 2006, 04:05 PM Wrote:^^^lol yea it was a good one....but u shuld still come down sometimes ....we r there usually till good 10:30 or even 11
[right][snapback]204194[/snapback][/right]

No offense...this is gonna sound harsh..

I got better things to do than stand in a mall parking lot beside my car for 2-3 hours pretending to have a good time!

plus my car has a new owner....

B)
it doesn't sounds harsh no worries...thats why this thing is only ones in 2 weeks so u don't stand beside your car for that long during month....besides we go on cruises
people do have a good time...since some of them make it down from toronto area...i mean i have a good time

u sold your orange zx5?
NikiterZTS,Aug 26 2006, 04:12 PM Wrote:u sold your orange zx5?
[right][snapback]204197[/snapback][/right]

Yeh the car is too expensive, too much hassle, too many problems...

I moved close to my work so I don't need a car anymore...

My buddy is really good with cars and knows it has issues but, is willing to take it for himself...

I'm quite pleased...I really hate that car...nothing but bad memories in the last 10 months...

Accident--->Tranny died--->wiring problems--->warranty work--->now the power locks crapped out 2 days ago...

That car needs to have an owner that wants to screw around with it......not me...and it serisouly frees up cash for other things!!

I couldnt be happier!!
are u planning to buy another car?

and yes i started to have wiring problems.....but mine has 175k on it
NikiterZTS,Aug 27 2006, 02:36 AM Wrote:are u planning to buy another car?

and yes i started to have wiring problems.....but mine has 175k on it
[right][snapback]204220[/snapback][/right]

well...

I dont really need a car but I do have a super-tyte 1993 Eagle Summit 4-dr.

153,000km, automatic, white in color with black interior....maybe that'll get me through the snow...but its super dirt cheap...and looks it too@@ LOL
hahaha its all good....i just need to get snow tires for my focus and i'll be set.....
Bump!
the meet is tomorrow!

so meet is tonight.....

everyone is welcome!

Nick
great turn out of this meet
Thanks for the invite, it was nice to meet you guys.
residentdud,Aug 29 2006, 11:12 PM Wrote:Thanks for the invite, it was nice to meet you guys.
[right][snapback]204689[/snapback][/right]

im really glad you came out last night man....it was nice to meet you as well....
hope to see you again

you think i should of taken that 40 year old 6'5 and 280lbs bitchy black guy? :D
he would have chewed you up, and spit you out. LMAO

besides, you dont need that s**t....and neither do I
lol i loved the looks he was giving me