FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jeremy Clarkson's Take On Stupid Drivers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well.. since everyone is posting Top Gear lately, I thought I'd post something from not 2 or more years ago :P...

so here you have it... Jeremy Clarkson's solution to stupid drivers

oh yeah.. they also have an exclusive hands on with the xbox360 version of Test Drive Unlimited... which, I can tell you right now is about eleventy billion times better than the PS2 version.
he makes a very good point, and I have to admit it was very to the point and funny.

best quote from it was this one;

" Even the Polish lorry drivers in there were standing, hands on hips, wondering exactly how anyone had managed to get crap on the ceiling. Not even cows can do that. "

LMAO :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :headbang:
if you look on the same site in the Carbage section there is a Ford focus on page 13 and another one is from Ontario
Another good editorial from Jeremy...

Clarkson on American's and American cars

Ryan
Quote:So why do we let stupid people have driving licences? Seriously, if you cannot be trusted to get your faeces into a bowl that is at least 50 times bigger than your anus, then why should you be allowed to try to steer a six-foot-wide car at 60 or 70mph, just inches from other people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: