FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: An Observation--'bug Sunglasses'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week i've been on the road alot with work shuttling people back and forth to the dealers in kitchener, waterloo, cambridge...and I've noticed that alot of people, like myself, wear sunglasses while driving!! Makes sense, especially if your eyes are f***ed like mine..

But, one thing I've noticed is alot of women, particularly the younger ones are all into those huge-ass 'bug glasses'..you know the ones I mean...the same oversized ones that alot of the female celebs wear!! (think Paris Hilton, Olsen Twins...etc...)

I just think that they are the most retarded looking things out there and really make some pretty women look like...well...BUGS!!

Anyone know what I mean?? Seen this trend/fad lately....>??

Next time your out...periodically glance at other drivers and I gaurantee you'll see someone sporting these type of shades..

Anyhow...just something that I keep noticing... :lol:
Ulgy s***, that whole damn trend sucks.......
It's just a stupid trend, hopefully it dies out fast. It's a shame when a pretty girl covers up her face with gigantic sunglasses..

I think the new trend for ugly girls should be paper-bag sunglasses.. like the groucho nose/moustache glasses, only it would cover the whole head and only leave glasses sized holes for the eyes.
These idiotic things?

[Image: blacksideteardropsunglasses.jpg]

01-yellow-ZX3

Girls look stupid wearing this crap!

[Image: philton_9930_lg.jpg]

[Image: paris-hilton-sunglasses.jpg]

[Image: paris_hilton_diorglossy1sma.jpg]

All the women I work with wear this crap, and it looks awful in my opinion and all of my other male coworkers...

Moral of the story...you don't look cool!
guilty,Aug 23 2006, 05:41 PM Wrote:...I think the new trend for ugly girls should be paper-bag sunglasses.. like the groucho nose/moustache glasses, only it would cover the whole head and only leave glasses sized holes for the eyes...
[right][snapback]203735[/snapback][/right]

^^^^

bwahahahaha
01-yellow-ZX3,Aug 23 2006 Wrote:Girls look stupid wearing this crap!

[Image: philton_9930_lg.jpg]

[Image: paris-hilton-sunglasses.jpg]

[Image: paris_hilton_diorglossy1sma.jpg]

All the women I work with wear this crap, and it looks awful in my opinion and all of my other male coworkers...

Moral of the story...you don't look cool!
[right][snapback]203737[/snapback][/right]

This broad NEVER looks good.

Even with a meat whistle in her chops. :lol:
Those aren't sun glasses, those are safety glasses to keep Paris from getting jizz and pubes in her eye.

[Image: suck.gif]
i was made fun of my former supervisor for having a pair of Spy Microscoops, she was wearing those stupid bug eyed sunglasses, she was from ontario. i pretty much told i don't follow trends like everyone else.

maybe one of the reasons i don't work there anymore.
Wow you guys are way off noticing this trend by now.... it's almost 1/2 over now anyways. you can Blame the italian fashion company Gucci for this recent fad for over sized wemen's glasses and sun glasses. Since Gucci is a popular company for those that have little concept for money or unlimited funds or lack of fashion sence is this is a good company as most of their things are tacky and tasteless, Pairs Hilton is a prime example of taking something tasteless and making it popular, like last years trend for Brown hair.

This style started out in the 1970's when Disco was just starting to becoming the popular main stream, and died out just as 1981 hit, other retro things from then are again popular, some examples would be:

Fondue sets
Bell Bottom pants
Mullets
long "shaggy" style of hair for guys
the " Charlies Angels" style of hair cut for the ladys
elavator shoes (or platform)
large ammounts of blue eye shadow over a woman's eye.
If anyone here is an expert..it would be you!!! :lol:

oac sparky hit it on the head, my lowriding buddies all call them cum shields, and for the record, it's Gucci and yeah they've been around for quite a while now.
microbunny,Aug 23 2006, 08:02 PM Wrote:If anyone here is an expert..it would be you!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]203768[/snapback][/right]

You know though, I don't follow fashion at all to be totally honest, I'm to casual and I tend not to follow trends much. But yeah most of fashion trends tend to do pull backs in trends usually something like every 20 or so years ago. It's like the late 90's /very earlier 2000 when brown everything was popular and a revival of the material quarteroys... that was a trend colour from the late 60's very earlier 70's.
Frost__2001,Aug 24 2006, 07:39 AM Wrote:You know though, I don't follow fashion at all to be totally honest, I'm to casual and I tend not to follow trends much. But yeah most of fashion trends tend to do pull backs in trends usually something like every 20 or so years ago. It's like the late 90's /very earlier 2000 when brown everything was popular and a revival of the material quarteroys... that was a trend colour from the late 60's very earlier 70's.
[right][snapback]203807[/snapback][/right]

I better go and snatch up some oakley blades before they hit the fad market again!
with ot without those stupid sunglassed,Paris Hilton is still pretty hot
I dunno, I rather be wearing thoe huge glases than the tiny little 70's glasses..
Although I don't think they really need to be THAT big, they cant be too small either!
The wife has like 14 pairs of these things.

She buys new ones, asks me what I think....'Still look like a bug hun' :lol:

I don't look at women's faces. I look lower. :blush:
OAC_Sparky,Aug 23 2006, 03:53 PM Wrote:Those aren't sun glasses, those are safety glasses to keep Paris from getting jizz and pubes in her eye.

[Image: suck.gif]
[right][snapback]203742[/snapback][/right]

if the dude has pubes long enough to take her eyes out...that man needs a shave or something...thats just like sasquatch like, ewwww.....maybe it's not actually pubes but ass hair???
Heh, and I was going to create a comparison on my blog between bugs and women wearing those sunglasses.

They just look like they're about to strike someone. Especially the one girl who has a really round head that I used to see on the bus, the glasses made her look totally inhuman.
Pages: 1 2