FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Passenger Taillight Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so this started about 4 days ago...my passenger taillight turn/brake wont light up anymore!..It makes that annoying fast clicking when I signal!

Front headlight works fine!

I tried replacing the bulb even though it didnt look burnt and no luck!! I've inspected the wires as much as I could and nothing is pinched or cut!?!?!

What should I check/do next, I'm tired of almost getting hit at every right turn and the tailgaters show no mercy!!

HELP...ASAP!!!
You were told what to do and how fawked your car is by a licensed mechanic.
Why would you come on here and get lame ass remarks and responses from the f***tards of the Focus world whose best bet is to tell you it's a lightbulb issue.
It isn't a bulb issue. There is no fuse.
You need to check the continuity between the source(Computer) and the light itself. Then start tracing it back to the puter to see if the wire is cut.
If it isn't cut, get out $600 for a new puter.
Have a nice day and don't ask my son another question and then come to the f***tards for the answer of a lifetime.
Your dreams don't come true on FC.net.
Stoopid bunny.
Tricks are for kids.
meford4u,Aug 21 2006, 05:46 PM Wrote:You were told what to do and how fawked your car is by a licensed mechanic.
Why would you come on here and get lame ass remarks and responses from the f***tards of the Focus world whose best bet is to tell you it's a lightbulb issue.
It isn't a bulb issue.  There is no fuse.
You need to check the continuity between the source(Computer) and the light itself.  Then start tracing it back to the puter to see if the wire is cut.
Have a nice day and don't ask my son another question and then come to the f***tards for the answer of a lifetime.
Stoopid bunny.
Tricks are for kids.
[right][snapback]203283[/snapback][/right]

Someone's Pissy today....

Paul, doesnt your car have warranty remaining?

Slap on the stock tails and take'r in for service.
scoobasteve,Aug 21 2006, 06:01 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 21 2006, 05:46 PM Wrote:You were told what to do and how fawked your car is by a licensed mechanic.
You need to check the continuity between the source(Computer) and the light itself.  Then start tracing it back to the puter to see if the wire is cut.
Stoopid bunny.
Tricks are for kids.

[right][snapback]203288[/snapback][/right]
That's the funny thing, stupidsteve.
The stock tails are on and he has warranty.
It's a no-brainer. For some of us. :ph34r:
Take the thing in to the dealer.
meford4u,Aug 21 2006, 06:09 PM Wrote:
Stoopid bunny.
Tricks are for kids.

[right][snapback]203290[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha, Have we resorted to namecalling? :ph34r:
yeah usually anything related to the electrical is under your general warentee, so if there is a problem take it to your dealer to get it fixed. To me it sounds like maybe one of the male / female ends came out of the plactic connecter thing, I had it happen to me once till I looked at the plugs and noticed one of them poped out of my headlight wiring once.
scoobasteve,Aug 21 2006, 06:10 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 21 2006, 06:09 PM Wrote:
Stoopid bunny.
Tricks are for kids.

[right][snapback]203290[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha, Have we resorted to namecalling? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]203291[/snapback][/right]

Oh, I'm sorry did I misspell your name?

Nope, just checked. All good.
Meford...

WTF?

I hope your just being your normal jackass self cause I dont really think that was called for if you werent...

5 minutes in a parking lot talking to aaron, who I barely know, doesnt satisfy me..and to be completely truthful..I don't know how to do what he said!!!!

If your so smart and your a friend...then why dont you help me out!?? Instead of bashing on me?!!? The only f***tard response is coming from you...I'm a little disappointed that you would take that route rather than explain to me how to take aarons diagnosis!

Seriously man...f*** you!..sorry I dropped by, I thought I would take you for a beer but whatever man...

Go to hell!
microbunny,Aug 21 2006, 06:24 PM Wrote:Meford...

WTF?

I hope your just being your normal jackass self cause I dont really think that was called for if you werent...

5 minutes in a parking lot talking to aaron, who I barely know, doesnt satisfy me..and to be completely truthful..I don't know how to do what he said!!!!

If your so smart and your a friend...then why dont you help me out!?? Instead of bashing on me?!!? The only f***tard response is coming from you...I'm a little disappointed that you would take that route rather than explain to me how to take aarons diagnosis!

Seriously man...f*** you!..sorry I dropped by, I thought I would take you for a beer but whatever man...

Go to hell!
[right][snapback]203299[/snapback][/right]

I forgot I have to put happy faces on everything where humour is involved.

And for the last fawkin time, I work from 12-8pm. I sleep from 8-3pm. I don't go for beers at 3pm. It might be afternoon for you, but for me it's 7am.

And if you don't understand what I told you to do, then take my last piece of advice and just take it too the dealer.

End of my rant.

Happy face happy face bunny dance bunny dance.
meford4u,Aug 21 2006, 06:28 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 21 2006, 06:24 PM Wrote:Meford...

WTF?

Go to hell!
[right][snapback]203299[/snapback][/right]

I forgot I have to put happy faces on everything where humour is involved.

And for the last fawkin time, I work from 12-8pm. I sleep from 8-3pm. I don't go for beers at 3pm. It might be afternoon for you, but for me it's 7am.

And if you don't understand what I told you to do, then take my last piece of advice and just take it too the dealer.

End of my rant.

Happy face happy face bunny dance bunny dance.
[right][snapback]203303[/snapback][/right]

You know what, sorry I forgot you work opposite hours....I happened to be in town, didnt think I would upset your whole family!

It's cool though, you're on the list with Anthony and a few others that can go to hell!@ ...pretty soon I'll be done with the focus and all of you guys will be a distant memory!

f*** off for real Bryan
what the hell guys?

no wonders new members feel intimidated... I'm all for joking around, but the responses here are extremely unsupportive and mostly unhelpful.

Threads like these won't be tolerated.
I certianly understand your position Steve, but here's my point of view.

Bunny shows up at my door unannounced. Catches my wife in her sleeping apparel and I was still sleeping. I don't know how many times I have to tell the guy my hours and sleeping schedule, but most importantly, it was obvious after Aaron came home and told me what happened, that he had the intention of me taking him over to C Tire to have Aaron look at his car and help with the problem.

I don't have an issue with this, but something like this is done on my time. Remember, I am helping you out.

Aaron told him what the issue was and how to handle it. Bottom line he told him, it's a warranty issue and take ot to the dealer.

So it was a real slap in the face to have buuny come on here, after getting the information from a mechanic, on what to do. It seemed like he didn't trust the answer Aaron got and was second guessing him. I'll remember that the next time I am washing my car. :lol:

So I am a little pissed at Bunny's antics and hysteria.

But whatever.

That's between bunny and I and the end result from what your saying is keep this s*** to PM's and off the board.

Understood.
First off..I came by unannounced cause I didnt have your # in my celly! I honestly didnt think you of all people would snap!

Second....Pat came to the door after I was in my car and leaving..I apologized, wished her a good day and left.

Sorry I didnt memorize your schedule but I remember we almost made plans a week or so ago much earlier than 3:30pm! so I figured it wasnt a horrible idea, as you've made it out to be!

Thirdly, my intention was to see if you wanted to come look at some furniture with me so I could get the opinion of a friend that is already established and has good taste in furnishing a home!

Also, sorry I asked for a second opinion from the rest of our community!! I figured someone could dumb it down for me a bit and explain in simple terms what I needed to do, proper stuff to use/look for because aaron was 'at work' and I wasnt a paying customer while he was on the clock!

Lastly, I was gonna treat you to a beer and burger ,.,,,thats what friends do! so excuse me for sending your whole day into the s***ter!

again, sorry this whole situation resulted in this B.S...I won't be bothering you or your family again!