FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mtx75 Trans For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i got a 2000 mtx75 trans for sale, it was rebuilt about 10000km ago in cluding new diff. It will come with a flywheel, centerforce clutch (10000k on it), shifter cables and shifter housing. I'm asking for $500 obo.

Got a mtx75 diff for sale too for $50.
Stock Diff? or upgraded diff in the tranny and seperate?
Kona?
there both stock diffs
sweetg,Sep 28 2009, 04:58 PM Wrote:hey guys i got a 2000 mtx75 trans for sale, it was rebuilt about 10000km ago in cluding new diff. It will come with a flywheel, centerforce clutch (10000k on it), shifter cables and shifter housing. I'm asking for $500 obo.

Got a mtx75 diff for sale too for $50.
[right][snapback]295001[/snapback][/right]

Ok this stuff is got to go someone make me an offer
only if someone can find me rest of parts to do manual trans swap, i m buying this..
Would you put to use the centerforce clutch/fly wheel and sell the transmisson and cables for cheaper.
ZX3_2NV,Oct 5 2009, 04:58 PM Wrote:Would you put to use the centerforce clutch/fly wheel and sell the transmisson and cables for cheaper.
[right][snapback]295488[/snapback][/right]

how does $300 for every thing??
I'll think about it as of right now Im not sure what direction I'll be going with my ZX3 Damm egtting married taking my drag fund away, Kona jump on that for $300 thats a great deal.