FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lord Of The Rings Stage Production Tickets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to Puppet for allowing me to cross-post, this is a short-notice offer.

Got an email at work, I've got an employee promo code good for most if not all performances of Lord of the Rings at The Princess of Wales Theater, up to Sept 3, for $20 each. plus tax and a $2 service charge. (better than $120 each)

My wife and I got 4th row center from the stage for a Saturday 1PM matinee, so it's not like they're nosebleeds. Total cost: $53

Obviously, the faster you book the better you get.

PM me for the code and info, if you get it from me PLEASE do not post it online (I don't care if you share it via email, don't kill the deal for others).

Thanks,

Sparky
Don't forget some spare change for the beggars on the way in and out :P
My 75 year old mother and three of her friends just got tickets. The operator never even asked for the code and asked if she wanted any more tickets.
For your sake Sparky I hope they aren't sitting near you and the wife. When these women get together they never shut up :lol:
A guy I work with went to this and said it's not bad, not worth the $120 he paid and it's rather on the long side ( ~3hours )

At $20 a pop I'd go and see it!
CanadaSVT,Aug 23 2006, 02:05 PM Wrote:My 75 year old mother and three of her friends just got tickets.  The operator never even asked for the code and asked if she wanted any more tickets.
For your sake Sparky I hope they aren't sitting near you and the wife.  When these women get together they never shut up :lol:
[right][snapback]203599[/snapback][/right]
As long as they don't have halitosis. The Mrs. and I went to see Sunset Boulevard years back, every time everyone laughed we got a big waft of crap-breath from some guy behind us. And yummier still, after intermission it was...mmmmmmm....crap and wine. :blink:

Not good when your wife is 8 weeks pregnant....or when you paid $220 in tickets...

:throwup: