FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Shannonville - 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aight...I know I wasn't at the BBQ :(. I was in Shannonville for my On Track event which was already in the works since last year.

Anyhow, we have a handful of Foci show up. Lot of other nice cars like RX7's, MS6's, M3's and the likes show up this year. Anyhow, here are some pics:

[Image: 06flair61.jpg]

[Image: 06fri08.jpg]

[Image: 06sat43.jpg]

[Image: 06sat17.jpg]

[Image: 06flair10.jpg]

[Image: 06flair20.jpg]

Oh, and me:

[Image: 06flair37.jpg]

More pics at www.svtoaontrack.ca
Looks like a great time. No new Ford GT courtesy of Ford this year? :(
SVT ZX3,Aug 19 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:Looks like a great time. No new Ford GT courtesy of Ford this year? :(
[right][snapback]203019[/snapback][/right]

Not this year. A lot of budget got cut...we were just lucky to have insurance from Ford.
GapBoyPCS,Aug 18 2006, 07:09 PM Wrote:Oh, and me:
[Image: 06flair37.jpg]
Hey Richard, you're tires look a little dirty-brown like mine did last year after I went possum hunting. Or were there puddles in the paddock?
you get insurance frmo Ford ?!
Nice pics Richard! It's good to hear you guys had a good event this year, especially after the cutbacks you mentioned.
Hey Richard, you're tires look a little dirty-brown like mine did last year after I went possum hunting. Or were there puddles in the paddock?
[right][snapback]203461[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Nope...I just brushed the car slightly off into Turn #3 @ the Nelson Circuit. I had G in the car...he thought it rode like a Cadillac when I went off :lol: